Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Xevy

Log Wizard
God damnit I know Cap is going to die to Thanos but I would fucking love it if he somehow beat him. But nah. He's going to die. =(

Nola

Trakanon Raider
God damnit I know Cap is going to die to Thanos but I would fucking love it if he somehow beat him. But nah. He's going to die. =(
I bet that's when Bucky errr I meant Whitewolf takes his place.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2 hours, 36 minutes as per Google.

ugh that's such a long time to sit in a theater

hey movie studios I would pay double the ticket price to be able to watch this in my house opening night. triple even, please let this happen in my lifetime.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd like to introduce you to a bold, new internet website called Netflix.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Opening night....

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Netflix has its own studio and is making its own movies. When they release (aka "Opening Night") you can watch them from your couch.

So it already has happened in your lifetime.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would be happy if at some point they gave the characteristic glow to Thanos' eye's.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So is Hawkeye legit not in this or he just no longer counts as a main and is now an alt character?

From what I read he is in it, but he's running solo as Ronin. They probably just kept him out of the trailer cuz he's got a small part or just wasn't in any scenes with multiple characters that could be used in the trailer.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hawkeye is in it. i haven't heard anything official that he's ronin, but that seems to be the general understanding. jeremy renner was talking about not being in the trailer. he was like, "hawkeye retired. he's with his family, remember?"

i wouldn't be surprised if he has a smallish part in this until cap continues recruiting for the secret avengers and ronin takes a larger role in that

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
mf397sg2ybm01.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users