Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Capt marvel summons, the question is did she survived the snap, we all assume she did, but.......

Marvel gave an out though spider was fighting the snap, which is why he took so long to go dust. At least that is the reason given by the director

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The general chaos of the Nick Fury section makes it clear a chunk of the 'lucky' 50% died soon afterwards.

And while I would watch a Marvel's The Leftovers, we have no idea when Avengers 4 is. It could be 6 days or 6 months after 3. Assuming the survivors keep their memories after it's 'undone', how many people remarried when their spouses died, and who did they stick with after things are fixed? How many kids starved to death when their parents got snapped, and do those parents snap back to their childrens's corpses in front of them? How many people took over a snapped someone's job / apartment /etc., and who gets to keep it when the snapee returns? Etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Capt marvel summons, the question is did she survived the snap, we all assume she did, but.......

Marvel gave an out though spider was fighting the snap, which is why he took so long to go dust. At least that is the reason given by the director

??? I want to say "Duh! Of course she survived the snap, of course she'll be a key player to Avengers 4... the entire post-credit scene would be pointless if she didn't survive the snap" but I'm also curious where you're going with this... I like postulating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let's not start a new trend where marriage vows include "til snap do you part"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i've watched this movie twice already since it came out digitally, the viewing party on vudu was pretty cool they gave away a ton of prizes on twitter (i didn't win any) and had the directors live stream commenting. they are doing the same thing for deadpool 2 this friday at 7pm PST / 10pm EST, the movie is out tomorrow
https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/Deadpool-2/928314

• 1Like

Mick

<Gold Donor>
That would really suck if the glove found you worthy of living, but the entire flight crew on the plane you were on was not. LOL

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
scott lang (antman) goes through a time "vortex"(or whatever it is called) in the quantum realm. travels back in time to the 80's/90's pops up at the end of the capt marvel movie and takes her back to the quantum realm -via the same time vortex, so that she jumps in timespace to exist in time PAST the Snap.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps he needs to slingshot around the sun to do this? And to bring Captain Marvel back, he needs to build her a suit of transparent aluminum. And he bones a whale biologist.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i think the captain marvel vs spidey pic was just bad ass angles, she seems ok not a 10/10 butt but a 7/10 at least, you be the butt judge

DeF4wq5WkAUz8Mh.jpg

sisosWB.jpg

she also has a few titty shots in the fappening

bonus golden gate bridge

Captain_Marvel_Brie_Larson.gif

• 1Jonesing

Malakriss

Are you implying they didn't create a skin tight suit to sexualize her on purpose? But this is Disney we're talking about...

• 1Like

Merrith

There is a massive difference between pics 1 and 2 you just posted spronk spronk

Unless it's just angles or I'm going crazy.

• 3Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You guys are missing the obvious. They are intentionally making her sex appeal as low as possible to "prove" the point that female heroes dont have to look like sluts. You know I am 74% correct.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

The tumblr tag on the first photo should have been a dead giveaway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users