Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
damn i didn't know it was photoshopped now i'm sad

good detective work though, FOH always gets to the bottom of those asses

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Dude how could you not tell immediately? That was Kardashian levels of absurd.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
damn i didn't know it was photoshopped now i'm sad

good detective work though, FOH always gets to the bottom of those asses
that shoop engulf'd that girls entire hand and half her wrist

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
scott lang (antman) goes through a time "vortex"(or whatever it is called) in the quantum realm. travels back in time to the 80's/90's pops up at the end of the capt marvel movie and takes her back to the quantum realm -via the same time vortex, so that she jumps in timespace to exist in time PAST the Snap.

I like this. This theory also cropped up:

CMSash.jpg

Look at his sash. Coinkydink or is this major foreshadowing? Did they have a run in with her before? Are they the ones that killed Captain Mar-vell in the 90's to which Carol Danvers inherited his powers? Or did they kill Carol Danvers in the end of the movie and Ant-Man goes back in time before she's killed and pulls her into the future still alive?

My only problem with her being "not around" during the Infinity War timeline is it then doesn't make sense why Fury text/summoned her... that alone tells me she is alive in the normal timeline and he was reaching out as a trump card to this situation.

My guess (and I'm never correct about these things LoL) is that they kill Mar-Vell and he's wearing this as a trophy! Seems far too coincidental. I think Carol Danvers is still alive at the end of Captain Marvel and is alive during Infinity War and survives the snap. I'm positive that time-travel is involved and a leaked theory is that:

No really, this may be huge
Tony builds his own infinity gauntlet and travels back in time via Ant-Man and the Q-Realm to collect the infinity stones before Thanos can. It sounds far-fetched as shit I admit but this was leaked by a source that claims to have worked on movie... it's not gospel obv but this has happened many times in the past, like GoT and WD leaks that turned out to be 100% true.

I'm excited as hell for Av4... we'll see!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
I hope it's not some gay star trek humpback whale time-loop b.s...

The next leak will be video of captain mar-lgbtq+-vell staring into the camera and screaming "feminism!" as she kicks thanos in the balls and takes the glove away from the patriarchy.

b.gif

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hope it's not some gay star trek humpback whale time-loop b.s...

The next leak will be video of captain mar-lgbtq+-vell staring into the camera and screaming "feminism!" as she kicks thanos in the balls and takes the glove away from the patriarchy.

View attachment 172956
Ok, what movie is that from? I feel strangely compelled to watch it now.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My local best buy had 100 steelbook versions of the Blu-ray come in, but every one was pre-ordered. They actually had a lot more preorders, but the remainder were sent to the butters directly. Glad I'm a preordering fool.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thats because it's 3rd party. Someone call Bethesda we dont known if its new!!

Amazon's stock is sold out.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Watching tonight for the fourth time overall. This movie is just fucking incredibly solid front to back. That Nebula torture scene is still brutal, and I still yell out loud when Thor, Groot, and Trash Panda port down to Wakanda. What happened to the rumored 30 extra minutes of Thanos backstory? I didn't find that on any of the releases I saw today.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Watching tonight for the fourth time overall. This movie is just fucking incredibly solid front to back. That Nebula torture scene is still brutal, and I still yell out loud when Thor, Groot, and Trash Panda port down to Wakanda. What happened to the rumored 30 extra minutes of Thanos backstory? I didn't find that on any of the releases I saw today.
Rumored Thanos Extended Cut, nothing official yet that I'm aware of.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone know a site I can rent this from that actually lets me do 1080p? I usually rent movies on vudu (almost never rent a movie) but it's only saying it goes up to fucking 720p and none of the other sites I can find even say what definition it's in for them...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Anyone know a site I can rent this from that actually lets me do 1080p? I usually rent movies on vudu (almost never rent a movie) but it's only saying it goes up to fucking 720p and none of the other sites I can find even say what definition it's in for them...
Have you tried rarbgmirror.org? More money for meth.