Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was at Costco today and saw Thanos branded Zip-Lock bags. Did this really need to be a thing?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was at Costco today and saw Thanos branded Zip-Lock bags. Did this really need to be a thing?
hulk will make leftovers fresh!
91HjnKvX%2BwL._SX522AA522_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA522_SH20_.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can you think of a better use for the time stone?
Lottery numbers
Bitcoin
Patents
Bring back the cure from the future for Robin Williams
Stop Kathleen Kennedy
Become the Snape kills Dumbledore guy for EVERYTHING
Cancel all purchases that ended up sucking
Stock up on plastic straws
Show up on the set for Back to the Future to either blow their minds or slip something into the movie

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
On top of what you posted, his whole Thanos couldnt beat up the Hulk schtick is nonsense. It's heavily implied that Thanos was the one that crippled Thor on the ship, and we've seen Thor go toe to toe and even get the upper hand vs Hulk. That would say to me it is perfectly acceptable for Thanos to handle the Hulk. In fact, it's pretty stupid this guy would even question the end all bad guy MCU has been building up for years wouldnt be able to 1 v 1 a single Avenger.

Thor without his hammer beat the Hulk (or would have if he hadn't gotten zapped), but got beaten by Thanos before Hulk even engaged Thanos. Dunno wtf Loki was thinking, if only to see him get shmeckled by Thanos, which may have been likely, but it played off like a wild card.

The Hulk has wins on his belt. Abomination. Giant fuckin dragon shit in the first Avengers plus Loki, toe to toe with Thor (the strongest Avenger) without his hammer, Hela's dog, and could have been interesting to see him fight Hela or Ragnarok lol...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Marvel Hiring A Butt Double For Brie Larson?
Marvel Studios is searching for a ‘butt double’ for reshoots of Avengers 4 due out next year. Disney is scheduled to begin a series of reshoots over the coming weeks as it prepares for a lengthy post-production. In a Georgia Central Casting Facebook page (GCC) ad, they call for additional photography and a ‘butt double’ presumably for Brie Larson who is set to play Captain Marvel in the latest film.
-Woman #1: Looking for a female who appears to be Caucasian, 20’s-30’s. Height 5’2 – 5’4, Bust 32B – 32D, waist 25 – 27, hips 36 – 38, dress size 0-4. Hair color: BLONDE

ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU FIT THIS DESCRIPTION! And follow the instructions carefully or you will NOT be considered! To submit, send an email to [mail] and include: your name, phone number, height, weight, sizes, current photo(s) and a resume of any relevant experience. For photos, you MUST include:

1. a headshot
2. full body shot of your front side, head to toe
3. full body shot of your back side (wearing ALL BLACK, leggings or yoga pants- must be form fitting).

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Hey, at least they're listening to the community!

But why not just get tom holland back to do it?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hahaha. That's pretty funny. I'm surprised they don't CGI that.

You fucking kidding? Neckbeard autist comic nerds have seen some shoops in their time. The last thing Feige wants is a frothing neckbeard rage response to CGI shoop-butts.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hahaha. That's pretty funny. I'm surprised they don't CGI that.
Why when they could pay some aspiring Instahoe two pence to pose for 3.5s of screen time and a movie credit in a sea of thousands, if credited at all (like most stunt doubles aren't, namely ScoJo's busting bubble butt action double).

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Diamond finally filling Gauntlet orders after several months, check your local shops if you're interested. Panther helmet was just released too I think.

L8fBZwZsP-4CHlwPCmL7T7MN8t1bHrktWW1A8wEY0SBDlkmwrWAmMk7uOOJM_i1Rdpk0Ev7tl6Levx1FMDeZYc_ytVwOgsNHgnbog_hNOonlicPoS57Th4Z11PTcncnWUpz3DEaA3JRoQGb_9aL1Dsu8dYK0gEsx6xzY2lMuIjUp-4fL62gnN0oTJo1oROqgOUJAjKvSzJv8VdBT9sDWFkGMg3xFD_5azE-qtYbjT60aWIeu0AnZBt1jkvm6jkPD_JkvlhUzUwi8ZYf-4YNzUqHm2M6RIbrcVBfDoDoaGMMk8JmIaPdrMJHrToniVrzj6Ub9yJ2g7IGv1vJrARMLnW5WZM9STrhTGSvlRxUWgi9yug2-YjqfWS8X2gpvvJpI3MG2PFIfinfHu6fehsXEcbUlOrKUp3ZB8upErU9JWh7TaErBDhdQa0vrGtlfQt9UK_u2OgMMa2xVPrADOIG_SIcMkvy91WHx9Vp5XYuCuX1h90QvNV2JByVeFvXGXYy9DjyrboQAu3cKp1N8tb8Qh9EObVOX1MBpe15Omv0HkOCovDKAIr_21DIpudGoK1EbDhUSLoSibpuzozK0Y2A3lxQLZ2ZCXHKasUwDfk_TEzW3DdtKendNvWtYyTFZhqi7=w859-h888-no

Jive Turkey

Karen
id say just have her wear yoga pants, but her butt must be so insignificant, that even the Gymshark gods cant help her.

Chris Pratt got buff as a motherfucker for Guardians of the Galaxy. You'd think she could just do some squats leading up to filming

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chris Pratt got buff as a motherfucker for Guardians of the Galaxy. You'd think she could just do some squats leading up to filming
there must be thousands of "how to get a bigger booty" videos on youtube and i have watched every one.

for science

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m not disagreeing with your premise. However, generally speaking, it doesn’t take long for the average guy to look “buff”, but it can take literally months to get a good butt from squats, especially if she’s vegan or whatever.