Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm mostly annoyed that the 3D copy of Infinity War that I torrented wasn't in English. The Gear VR is nice for chilling out and isolating from the rest of the world, but when they start yelling at each other in asianese...

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm mostly annoyed that the 3D copy of Infinity War that I torrented wasn't in English. The Gear VR is nice for chilling out and isolating from the rest of the world, but when they start yelling at each other in asianese...

Sounds like it could be a fun experience, but It didn't have an english audio track you could switch to?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
lol no, single audio track 2gb file. I've since downloaded a full 45gb rip that my phone can barely read fast enough to play properly.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I just drove a guy from the airport to his hotel in Waikiki. He told me that he's out here to light parts of Godzilla vs. King Kong. Anyway, he said he just wrapped lightning some reshoots for the next Avengers, so we talked a little. I told him not to tell me ANY spoilers, but he hinted at one thing.

He asked what I thought Hawkeye would do, if anything, in this movie. Again, I said shut the fuck up and don't spoil. All he said is his intro into the best movie is an incredible scene. Hawkeye does great in that scene. Incredibly iconic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So I just drove a guy from the airport to his hotel in Waikiki. He told me that he's out here to light parts of Godzilla vs. King Kong. Anyway, he said he just wrapped lightning some reshoots for the next Avengers, so we talked a little. I told him not to tell me ANY spoilers, but he hinted at one thing.

He asked what I thought Hawkeye would do, if anything, in this movie. Again, I said shut the fuck up and don't spoil. All he said is his intro into the best movie is an incredible scene. Hawkeye does great in that scene. Incredibly iconic.

So Hawkeye dies quickly and we get to see his head smashed and we never have to see a pouty jeremy renner again in all the first 1 min??
Count me in on this great movie.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hawkeye is apparently getting a 8-10 episode series on the Disney Network. After the Loki and Scarlet Witch runs. Apparently they are going to be adapting the Hawkeye Fraction run with him training his replacement Kate Bishop.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Haven't brought this up mainly because it's still all speculation and rumor but i'm not sure if i'm buying into the Annihilation character being brought into the MCU as a big baddie. I don't think people can get behind that call. One thing that the MCU has going for them is regardless of your level of comic knowledge, there was enough familiarity to carry and spread the interest. They have to hint at Galactus or someone like that... I'm hoping the rumors are false.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they can't mention galactus, they don't even own the rights yet. it's entirely possible that they are keeping a scene like that in their back pockets JUST IN CASE the deal goes down in time. but if something goes wrong, or gets delayed and they hedge their bets on being able to reveal galactus but can't? that's problematic. really the question is who are they even allowed to use at this point that would signify a large enough threat, but have enough general familiarity for the broader public? kang? (can they use kang or is he owned by fox?) it might be interesting if they reveal that earth is an eternal (explaining why there are so many super heroes) but again, we're starting to get into really weird cosmic level threats. that's fine for GoTG but avengers needs to stay a little more grounded, i think.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think they have access to Kang, which isn't a bad move, but once the Fox deal goes down, he would be completely overshadowed in my opinion. However, I guess they could use him like they used other villains like Ultron and move Galactus in later. I don't mind the MCU moving on from this cast, it's been 10 years so I get why some need some time or to walk away, but I hope they can bring the fantastic 4, some x-men, and add a few of the old MCU for the next 10 years. Marvel has such a large catalog of characters you could easily buy 5-6 years of time and bring back everyone by years 8-10 of the next phase. You take about 5-6 years off from Marvel movies, you're ready to make some easy money again.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I'm very much aware of that. I'm just hoop dreaming. He would be such an incredible future villain that would really require EVERY Marvel entity to defeat.