Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because people are mostly hysterical morons leaping at shadows. Not counting the start to finish abortion known as Black Panther, that 'with her' flash in the Captain Marvel trailer was the first SJWish thing that really jumped out at me in the MCU so far.
so Wakandans referring to white people as colonizers doesnt blip your radar?

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so Wakandans referring to white people as colonizers doesnt blip your radar?

y76j60p.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I barely even notice the SJW stuff people mention.
The movies haven't had any SJW stuff other than some lines in Black Panther.

People are paranoid because Marvel Comics had a SJW takeover and has been trash ever since, the way the movie people are speaking it's going to bleed over into the movies soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The movies haven't had any SJW stuff other than some lines in Black Panther.

People are paranoid because Marvel Comics had a SJW takeover and has been trash ever since, the way the movie people are speaking it's going to bleed over into the movies soon.
in the last 3 years its not paranoia. although to his credit Feige is doing his best to make sure there is still quality in these films.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could have just put this in the Black Panther forum but I believe that if any of the marvel movies should have been worth a best picture nod it should have been Avengers.

Best Motion Picture – Drama

Black Panther

BlacKkKlansman

Bohemian Rhapsody

If Beale Streat Could Talk

A Star Is Born

What the living shit is this? Black Panther was not some cinematic master piece. At least with the Avengers you could recognize more of the reasoning behind the thought that it represented the culmination of a decade long story. This is something that no Hollywood movie series has ever accomplished. I will not even bother mentioning the obvious truth that the Avengers was just better in pretty much every way.

Fuck their PC shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't see SJW shit in Marvel movies (yet) Chuk, but I predict things will kinda go meh for the MCU after Infinity War II. Not horribly sour, and not overblown SJW rot either, just kinda lesser quality films... I mean, I definitely want to be wrong and hope that the MCU continues to be amazing, but... idk, it's just a gut feeling.

Lotsa buzz about the first teaser dropping soon... I'm getting all antsy~

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Was supposed to be yesterday on GMA, canceled due to Bush funeral. Most likely Friday AM with Spider-Man Far From Home on Saturday.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I don't see SJW shit in Marvel movies (yet) Chuk, but I predict things will kinda go meh for the MCU after Infinity War II. Not horribly sour, and not overblown SJW rot either, just kinda lesser quality films... I mean, I definitely want to be wrong and hope that the MCU continues to be amazing, but... idk, it's just a gut feeling.

Yeah I'd agree, and you can already see the change in TV shows. While there are obviously extreme examples of writers trying to show how woke they are and inserting politics every 10 seconds, most of it I think is more how millennials tastes are very different than older people. They don't want to see conflict, they want to see people working together. They don't think everything revolves around someone winning and someone losing. They want to see people who value bonds and friendship over money. They want to see obviously a very diverse cast, which makes total sense in modern day situations but looks stupid as fuck when its applied to historical dramas.

I see it heavily in TV shows, pretty much none of the new 2018 shows hold any appeal to me as they all revolve around a lot of people just TALKING about everything instead of actually doing stuff. While I'm sure many are good, there isn't stuff like Black Sails, Deadwood, The Wire, etc being made anymore.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
What the living shit is this? Black Panther was not some cinematic master piece. At least with the Avengers you could recognize more of the reasoning behind the thought that it represented the culmination of a decade long story. This is something that no Hollywood movie series has ever accomplished. I will not even bother mentioning the obvious truth that the Avengers was just better in pretty much every way.

Fuck their PC shit.
Hollywood has always been like this.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I could have just put this in the Black Panther forum but I believe that if any of the marvel movies should have been worth a best picture nod it should have been Avengers.

Best Motion Picture – Drama

Black Panther

BlacKkKlansman

Bohemian Rhapsody

If Beale Streat Could Talk

A Star Is Born

Fuck their PC shit.

I don't think it's actually going to win. The main reason it is there is because they got rid of that popular movie Oscar thing. This will go to some other trash like A Star is Born or BlacKKKlansman.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Interesting. I thought the ending of Antman & The Wasp was supposed to help explain why he wouldn't be in the movie, but looks like the exact opposite.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It explained why he was not in the first part and also why he did not get dusted since I doubt it effected life in the micro verse. I presume End game explains how he gets out of the micro verse.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Title sucks... will not watch

Serious though, that did live up to the tag of teaser. Not much shown at all, and I think i like that. Just enough to ramp up excitement

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It explained why he was not in the first part and also why he did not get dusted since I doubt it effected life in the micro verse. I presume End game explains how he gets out of the micro verse.

He got out at the end of the first ant man movie by putting one of those discs into his belt to grow large again, didn't he?

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Title sucks... will not watch

Serious though, that did live up to the tag of teaser. Not much shown at all, and I think i like that. Just enough to ramp up excitement
Modern trailers spoil almost everything in their movies. This is perfect.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users