Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Looks like a great Mega Man block tonight....as long as you don't live on the east coast and work in the morning. I would have expected one of gaming's marquee series to be on at a better time
frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Don't they do a MM block every year? They're fun but nothing amazing since the game isn't super fast just annoying.

Szlia

The two runs of Tetris The Grand Master 3: Terror Instinct were insane. Seeing the guy accelerates to get out of tricky situations was mind blowing and that's coming from someone who completed TGM2 (not sure with what grade though, but I survived the credits). The crazy part also in TGM3 is how much the guy was using the held piece to manipulate the stack. It's like playing two games at the same time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Megaman X race looks all over the place, pretty funny. One guy died on the first stage(the intro one, not even a real stage), another picked the wrong stage after Iceman, cool stuff.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
While the tetris play last night was amazing it doesn't interest me that much in that when I watch someone play super metroid for example I can watch what they do and if I practiced enough reproduce it. On the other hand, I know I will never be that good at tetris. That is what has really fascinates me about AGDQ, they are like here is how you break the game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The dude that did the diagonal thing with tetris was by far the most impressive.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I missed it
frown.png

Hopefully sinister can kill tyson blindfolded this year!

edit.. aww no blindfolded
frown.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everything is going up on YouTube as a VoD like super fast. That Battleblock run with devs was up in the time it takes YouTube to process videos I'm pretty sure.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to figure out when I want to do my donation, looking at the upcoming list of games. Hard to decide. Probably try to find some quote or inside RR.org joke he can read out.

If there is any interest for SGDQ we could set up a PayPal and have someone manage it and give a larger forum donation from Rerolled.org but am not sure if Draegen would be okay with that or if it would impact anything else. Like drawings for bonus items, what incentive to put it towards, etc...

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the Ninja Gaiden relay was pretty badass. How they ended up matching up perfectly somewhere during II was amazing lol.

And the Punch Out stuff was quite disappointing/boring after a blindfolded run last year (I don't think it was that sinister guy? I didn't recognize him as the one I saw do the blindfold run).