Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They should really put rpgs in the middle and close out with amazingly fast games. No one wants to watch 7 hour final Fantasy runs

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm still amazed anyone wants to watch any of these to begin with.
rolleyes.png

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Good thing no one is strapping you down into a chair with your eye lids stapled open to watch it then.

RPG's should be used as filler after exciting shit. Bring everyone down a little bit. Kinda like how women's matches in WWE are. Bathroom break time!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't played or barely even recognize most of the games in the first few days. Definitely a different era of console games.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Forgot how cringe some of these guys get when they try to be funny. Still love watching these though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven't played or barely even recognize most of the games in the first few days. Definitely a different era of console games.
Some of the unknown SNES/Genesis/PC games are usually my favorites. I don't know if they've stopped doing it but the Awful Games Done Quick blocks were always my favorite.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The worst I ever saw was ff6 where it was 7 hours of that bitch and her husband using that stupid combo with setzer that wins every battle

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Don't know if it was the same people, but I watched a guy and girl tag team Chrono Trigger. They figured out how to manipulate the RNG and used a second controller to use a armor glitch that made almost every battle trivial. Then there was the 5 minutes of the girl singing the Gato robot song... if she would have done at the beginning I would have switched off but they didn't go to the fair until after Chrono died.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It was probably the same tag team. Essentia runs nothing but that RPG shit and while the bugs and exploits are interesting it is really boring to watch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was probably the same tag team. Essentia runs nothing but that RPG shit and while the bugs and exploits are interesting it is really boring to watch.
Plus there's something really off-putting about a woman and her husband running stuff.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
RPGs should really be more of "Let's Break" instead of "Let's Play", although perhaps they actually NEED the time filler but I have to imagine there's tons of people willing to put up content.

Szlia

I commiserate with Poochy.EXE who spent god knows how many hours learning a blindfolded run of that Sakura mode in TGM3 only to fail less than a minute away from the end without having another shot at it
frown.png

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
RPGs should really be more of "Let's Break" instead of "Let's Play", although perhaps they actually NEED the time filler but I have to imagine there's tons of people willing to put up content.
The problem is they take HOURS to complete. Who can really sit there for 6 hours and watch someone speed run Turn-Based-RPG ABC? It's beyond boring. I do agree they should be more of a demonstration than a full run to fill some time.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The problem is they take HOURS to complete. Who can really sit there for 6 hours and watch someone speed run Turn-Based-RPG ABC? It's beyond boring. I do agree they should be more of a demonstration than a full run to fill some time.
On the other hand, it's a fantastic thing to have on in the background while you do something else.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
They shoehorned puwexil in this morning. Wasn't on the original schedule but there he was running Illusion of Gaia with RNG manipulation.