Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Saw the Typing of the Dead run this morning and it got me wondering if they ever ported or tried to reuse any of those old arcade lightgun games for PC, maybe use the mouse to sum instead of the gun. I'd love to go through the Time Crisis series or some of the others I can't remember. Maybe they'd work on an emu. Will have to start searching.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tasbot playing through Mario 1, 2, 3 and Lost Levels simultaneously with one set of inputs was pretty cool.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'll admit that multiple-hour RPG runs aren't the most exhilarating, but damned if FFVI isn't one of the finest RPGs ever crafted.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
One of the 4 Super Metroid racers just dropped out after some unfortunate luck.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Mario RPG up next (in about then minutes). It's a 3-hour run, which I know turns many off, but it's also a great, great game.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
That was a sick Metroid run oats was so close. I've not see that route before, so crazy.

Edit... and $260K for kill/save total

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That was a sick Metroid run oats was so close. I've not see that route before, so crazy.

Edit... and $260K for kill/save total
I watched the Metroid speed run tourney that ended recently and the big deal was who was running "old route" and who was running "new route". New route is wicked compared to old route.b

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
Oats was absolutely rocking it. What a way to go out.

I happened to jump on a stream of Zoast running the game yesterday, and he was easily on a world-record breaking pace. He died in exactly the same way. Crazy. That seems like a really uncommon place for these guys to die.