Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Event died when it took almost 3 hours of setup for less than 45 minutes of the same Tetris block they do every year. Heard the Link to the Past swordless was good at least.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Someone needs to post a 'best of' runs list of youtube clips after the event because there is too much autistic weeb shit going on for me to care to follow it.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
So far the best ones were the Swordless Link to the Past and Jedi Knight II.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Swordless LTP was great since the couch and runner knew how humor works and Jedi Knight II was pretty good today as well. The Tetris block last night was pretty awful due to those insane setup times also that cringey as fuck kiss that was clearly done to garner attention for literally no reason. Proto Magical Girl is pretty much the epitome of retardation at this event, MTF that's clearly speedrunning his transition at any% and wants to make everything about him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That guy was pretty good. At first it was annoying but I bought in and had fun with it. Bionic Commando was good because PJ is good, he needs to do more runs at the event.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That jedi knight 2 runner had crazy energy.
I think that's called Cocaine.

But yeah, that's the only run so far I've seen live that held my interest. I haven't watched very many though.

There's no way that guy wasn't on some heavy stims though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Where can I watch the JK2 video? I singlehandedly dominated the JK2 multiplayer scene back when I was 14

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No. After they dropped the Dark Forces title I don't think I played any of them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus fucking christ, 8 hours for FF7. Who approved this shit?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
where can i watch runs that are already done? their website is lame. wanting to at least skim through the Chrono Trigger and Earthbound runs.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Earthbound is last so hasn't happened yet?

They usually post the videos within 24 hours... check the twitch or YouTube page maybe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
derp, didn't look at youtube or when Earthbound was on the schedule, thanks.