Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy fuck stamina potions stack in diablo 2, how did I not fucking know this all these years.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Dark Souls 3 run was good. Not sure why they skipped DLC2 though. Now it's the non transgendered lazy cross dressers interviewing each other again.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The fucking face of this stupid event at this point, such a shame

irmi6jD.jpg

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude what the fuck is this

I'm not watching agdq if it's gonna be like this.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Holy fuck stamina potions stack in diablo 2, how did I not fucking know this all these years.
I didn't want to enjoy this because D2 has been done to death by me, but I couldn't stop watching. Guy knew the maps so hardcore.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
This Mario panga rom hack run is great. Freaking sadist designer with that walk off death mechanice after clearing the finish line lol.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The fucking face of this stupid event at this point, such a shame

irmi6jD.jpg

I cannot believe I'm already nostalgic for the days when trannies actually tried to pass as the opposite gender.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Szlia

So let me get this straight.... when the game chosen are popular, it sucks because they always show the same games. When they are obscure, it sucks because who cares about those games. When the runs are long, it's boring, but when they are short it's lame because glitches are used. Also, since the chat and crowd are moderated against assholery and the runners are asked to try and keep it PG, it's some neutered corporate bullshit and no longer some true gamer thing (never mind the fact that assholery was never welcomed and that the original runners are still gladly around). And last but not least, the event is ridiculous because out of the 150+ runners there are like three transsexuals (who would think people who, for any reason, might have trouble socializing would spend a lot of time playing video games? Apparently not the people on a former EQ message board!). Makes you wonder how after all of this they got more money than last year! :rolleyes:

• 3Picard
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So let me get this straight.... when the game chosen are popular, it sucks because they always show the same games. When they are obscure, it sucks because who cares about those games. When the runs are long, it's boring, but when they are short it's lame because glitches are used. Also, since the chat and crowd are moderated against assholery and the runners are asked to try and keep it PG, it's some neutered corporate bullshit and no longer some true gamer thing (never mind the fact that assholery was never welcomed and that the original runners are still gladly around). And last but not least, the event is ridiculous because out of the 150+ runners there are like three transsexuals (who would think people who, for any reason, might have trouble socializing would spend a lot of time playing video games? Apparently not the people on a former EQ message board!). Makes you wonder how after all of this they got more money than last year! :rolleyes:
Or it could also be the part where trannies kissed on camera but if anyone else did it they'd be banned from the event

It's dumb

All for tranny rights, but it's being center focused by proto

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Different people in this thread expressed opinions regarding their most and least favorite type of runs; but please, take 10 different comments and treat them like everyone agrees with all of them.

Also, I am all for trannies doing whatever they want. I'd just rather they try and look like Blair White instead of Boy George.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

FtiJSxj.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users