Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Speedrunner raged in the zelda race and quit, his team had to take over. Sulked the whole next 3 hours
Not that it matters too much but the GDQ staff actually mercy killed his run due to time constraints. That'd be even more embarrassing than quitting to me. LOL

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Don't remember the schedules being so off in previous years and they were usually a tad behind, but goddamn Pokemon wasn't supposed to start for like a half hour, tune in and it's already halfway done.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Don't remember the schedules being so off in previous years and they were usually a tad behind, but goddamn Pokemon wasn't supposed to start for like a half hour, tune in and it's already halfway done.

Yeah, I dont know where they made up time yesterday, but things hopped forward almost an hour? Maybe a run got cancelled or something. I know I wanted to watch the FE3H run after seeing 1917 and when I had checked the schedule earlier that day, was looking to start at like 1030. It ended up starting at 9:30.

It is good to make sure you refresh the schedule page though, they do correct it after every run with where they are in time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They need to stop letting these any% glitched dark souls runs in. How many times do we have to watch the same boring shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really wanted to enjoy this crowd Zelda run, but I cannot listen to this god damn tranny on the couch.

giphy.gif

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think having CC mess with a player would be better if the player wasn't one of the most experienced CC runners out there.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Okay this rom hack of Super Metroid is pretty fuckin sick.

I don't think I could beat this game at all lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user