Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like it so far. A positive message about financial responsibility.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Rock and VV should have switched roles. Rock would be more believable in TD

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I could be down for that. Without sounding too much like a fan boy, I think the rock can be amazing when given more than just bad ass tough guy.

This show is something new for him but it's weak. Him on something like true detective could be epic.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think anyone would mistake the Rock for being a joke like they are with VV.

spronk

FPS noob
good nice mix of titties finally, its too bad this show isn't funny at all

i'd also expect a lot more fucked up things going on at a football players party, felt pretty neutered

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright that episode was a lot better than the first two.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Rock kicks the shit out of that punk ass friend.

Ganthorn

N00b
I hope the Rock kicks the shit out of that punk ass friend.
I liked how the rock barely put any effort into pushing him and then guy flew through the DJ equipment lol. Must be hard being a big guy like that when it comes to shit starters.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm glad they didn't do the typical record scratch sound effect (as heard in EVERY comedy movie trailer) when that happened.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The rock trying to act like a black guy just break all immersion for me, his dialogue is so stiff and forced. Also this show is bad.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The rock trying to act like a black guy just break all immersion for me, his dialogue is so stiff and forced. Also this show is bad.
I'm pretty sure that's how he normally talks, you're just so used to "The Rock" persona it sounds weird.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't mind this show. I turn it on turn off my brain and vegetate.

Sterling

El Presidente
Feels like this show really just needs a good dose of funny and it would probably be pretty good. As it is right now it's hard to get excited about it, but it's one I want to be good so I'm sure I'll watch the rest of the season.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't think it's supposed to be focused on comedy really. I dunno, either way I'm really enjoying it so far.

spronk

FPS noob
shows getting better

ricky aka the beardy guy who balls is apparently Denzel Washington's son. damn

mQyUsOi.jpg