Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
shows getting better

ricky aka the beardy guy who balls is apparently Denzel Washington's son. damn

mQyUsOi.jpg
Holy shit, legit? Agreed on show getting better, last episode was good. Liked that Rock basically told dude to fuck off after they turned down great contract offer. Hilarious hearing dude wanted more than JJ Watt.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have faith that this will get much better in the second season. The first season can be kind of meh for a lot of comedies and then they really pick up steam.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is more of a drama then a comedy. (it's both but focuses more on the drama) It's a really good show imo.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I agree that it's not really a comedy. I want The Rock to beat the fuck out of that dude's friend, though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I didn't expect a comedy when I started watching it. Maybe that's why I like it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't expect a comedy when I started watching it. Maybe that's why I like it.
Same here. Show is pretty much what I expected it to be. I think because The Rock has been in a lot of funny stuff and people expect that of him they thought hat would be the case here...which is weird because I got none of that from any of the trailers.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
It's also produced by the same crew as Entourage and was sold as NFL meets Entourage. It's easy to see why someone would think it was at least attempting to be a comedy, though I was never a big fan of Entourage.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's also produced by the same crew as Entourage and was sold as NFL meets Entourage. It's easy to see why someone would think it was at least attempting to be a comedy, though I was never a big fan of Entourage.
It makes sense since I never found Entourage to be very funny.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That dislocation happened to me about a month ago on the softball field. I popped it back in moments after it happened. I didn't make a cool video, but I didn't come out of the game either
smile.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I've dislocated a finger before and just realigned it. Looks a lot worse than it actually is usually.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not real guys. You can see his ring finger underneath the prosthetic lol.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, I am still watching this. I don't think the show can figure out if its a comedy or a drama, and if it is trying to do both it is kinda managing to fail at both. The stakes don't feel high enough to care about it being a drama and it isn't quite funny enough to make me laugh at the absurdities. Still, it is only 30 minutes so I'll keep watching. The Rock and Corddry are the only ones keeping me watching.

The end of the 4th episode was fucking eyerolling though. So Corddry at a really loud party where he is drunk as fuck says "my Wakandans" and the entire party shuts up and glares at him. Then the next morning, the Rock says how he better not ever do it again, as if even he is still offended by it. Seriously?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Correction, the reporter chick that the Rock is banging, she is the best part of the show. Julie ain't bad though.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know a single character's name. Who is Charles?