Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show really has zero substance but is still pretty entertaining. Interested to see if this gets pick up for a S2 or not.
This. I mean season hasn't even started yet for the players so nothing all that important seems to happen every episode. Feels like Vernon has been waiting to sign with Dallas for like 8 episodes now...but you don't care, because the show is entertaining.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This show really has zero substance but is still pretty entertaining. Interested to see if this gets pick up for a S2 or not.
Honestly, I'd rather keep this on the roster than The Brink.
I disagree completely for reasons already stated above.

Also it was picked up for season 2, four weeks ago.

And 3rd, I like this show a lot but the fact you like this more than The Brink means you should probably stop posting.

Sterling

El Presidente
I disagree completely for reasons already stated above.

Also it was picked up for season 2, four weeks ago.

And 3rd, I like this show a lot but the fact you like this more than The Brink means you should probably stop posting.
Not really sure people should use you as an ideal for taste in entertainment with how you posted about Will Smith movies such as I, Robot being a good movie and such. This show is fine, The Brink is also fine, I, Robot however is a piece of shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I said it's good not great. Which whatever, take that for what it is but I'd rate that movie a 6/10 which is good enough to find some entertainment out of it.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just binged on this. Very entertaining show. HBO has plenty of room on the roster.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I don't know, The Brink just doesn't rub me well. I still watch it, and occasionally I laugh but I can't really get past Jack Black and a ton of other shit. I know it's all supposed to be silly and not very realistic but the whole setup just doesn't really do it for me. Shrug, just one of those things. I don't think it's a bad show, it's just not for me and I'd prefer to watch Ballers for mindless entertainment. That's all. Cheers to those who enjoy it, I don't give a shit.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just replace Arliss with the Rock and the ups and dons of managing talent in a different way and it becomes a ok show for me.

spronk

FPS noob
the pitch was fantastic, i was dying. some nice emotional beats in the show, none of the people are very relatable but somehow it still has good heart

and yeah I'd agree on The Brink, i watched 2 episodes and just didn't like it at all. i really detest jack black, that fat little fucker

Khane

Got something right about marriage
the pitch was fantastic, i was dying. some nice emotional beats in the show, none of the people are very relatable but somehow it still has good heart

and yeah I'd agree on The Brink, i watched 2 episodes and just didn't like it at all. i really detest jack black, that fat little fucker
I can see Jack Black as being the type of person/actor you either hate or love. I personally love him, ever since that scene in High Fidelity where he's dancing to Walking on Sunshine. I understand why some people might not like him though, except if you don't like Tenacious D, because fuck you if you don't like Tenacious D.

The guy has a ton of talent that he doesn't seem to know how to leverage properly (or he has a really shitty agent).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He did a good job as King-Fu Panda, but that's because he wasn't visibly speaking the lines, doing his stupid faces or whatever. He's a much better voice actor in my opinion.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When the picked "The Holiday" for our movie night once, I was pleastly surprised at Jack Blacks performance in it. He's just a normal dude and he played the role well, I wish he'd do more of that. I feel the same way about him that Khane does.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Jack Black should stick to doing comedy music albums and stay out of Movies and TV.

This show is extremely entertaining. The Brink is that show i watch because it has a tons of names it but after each episode I wonder why the fuck I just wasted 30 minutes.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jack Black should stick to doing comedy music albums and stay out of Movies and TV.

This show is extremely entertaining. The Brink is that show i watch because it has a tons of names it but after each episode I wonder why the fuck I just wasted 30 minutes.
This is a case of it being you and not everyone else. The brink is super entertaining.