Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

Titan_sl

shitlord
If that's the case then why has it lost 1/3rd of it's viewership?

The Brink: Season One Ratings - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

Ballers is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. I hope that next year isn't more of the same and continues to be funny and entertaining.
Show is great, they've been pretty good at tying up loose ends before they become loose ends. I havn't seen Ep 10 though, waiting for it to come on HBO Premium for Uverse.

The only thing that really annoyed the shit out of me so far(Through Ep 9 obviously)

1. How the fuck did Reggie even make it that far. He's come off during the beginning as atleast somewhat competent, but to have him treat Angie that way? Bad way for that to go down, and basically just a way to get rid of him from the plot(I imagine noone liked him anyway).

2. Fucking Episode 1. Charles is "From" Biloxi, but he doesn't even get close to pronouncing it right, and then he's like "Yep, us good ol' country boys". Biloxi is far from "Country". Just one of those things that annoys the shit out of me, because I'm from Biloxi, and every time I see Charles, it makes it hard to like the character. Not everyone from MS is a cornbread fed good ol' boy, fuck.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Reggie is one of those hanger ons that all the dumb jocks get. I picture him as one of the guys who was hanging out with Aaron Hernandez.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The Mr. Anderson's (the boss) house in the final episode was beautiful. I loved the design of the place. I know that has nothing at all to do with the story, I just liked that place.

qxDyxcs.png

Then to a lesser extent, the (small) walled in patio.
hXIZGZk.png

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shit I didn't realize that was the season finale. I guess they wrapped everything up but now that I realize its over it seemed to have lacked much substance.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey, everything worked out great, Entourage-style! I never would have guessed...

I liked this first season. Was this renewed?

spronk

FPS noob
Finale not as good as the earlier episodes but a nice little epilogue I guess. Spencer making the smart moves, glad they didn't dump Rob Corddry but goddamn his character is business toxic. I'm surprised the old man made a turnaround on giving a shit about the sports biz.

Music selection in the series was dope, they ended the show with an awesome Fugees song

Ricky riding in on a camel was hilarious. I still can't believe thats Denzel Washington's son

spronk

FPS noob
season 2 started last night, not really that much different andy garcia is now in the show as a rival I guess. If you hated s1, s2 isn't going to change your mind.

number of titties shown last night = 2 or 3, but only brief exposure. good titties tho

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
season 2 started last night, not really that much different andy garcia is now in the show as a rival I guess. If you hated s1, s2 isn't going to change your mind.

number of titties shown last night = 2 or 3, but only brief exposure. good titties tho
I was slightly confused about last night's episode (s2, episode 1).

I thought The Rock left Anderson's shop and went in with Joe (Rob Corrdry) to start their own business? It seemed he's still w/ Anderson and Joe is amicable with Anderson even when Anderson fired him? Seems they may have forgotten how they ended season 1...

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was slightly confused about last night's episode (s2, episode 1).

I thought The Rock left Anderson's shop and went in with Joe (Rob Corrdry) to start their own business? It seemed he's still w/ Anderson and Joe is amicable with Anderson even when Anderson fired him? Seems they may have forgotten how they ended season 1...
As i recall The Rock was offered some big deal to stay and stayed and got Rob back.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah I thought the Rock made some impassioned speech to Anderson about how he needed Joe or it was no go.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. Rock decided to stay and pulled crazy guy in with him.

I also thought that the black guy on the cart for his leg looked a lot like 50 cent.