Banshee

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt think it was a matter of getting picked up, thought the writers said they didnt plan on ever going over 4 seasons

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
not sure? They left in a way that makes you feel like it could be started back up if they wanted tho.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I really hope it gets a reboot of him trying to be a cop in another town. Like he realizes he really liked being a cop and he finds another town in trouble and kicks ass.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am a little late to the game as I just finished season 1. Wow, great show and not sure why this one wasnt on my radar or anyones the last few years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am a little late to the game as I just finished season 1. Wow, great show and not sure why this one wasnt on my radar or anyones the last few years.
job and mormon titties

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
TV has been a little boring lately, time for a rewatch!

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The chick that played Carrie got all frumpy and gross

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Because it was only on Cinemax I think, and with no advertising. Best fight scenes of any TV series I've seen so far :p His cop girlfriend's gotdamn hot.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, I was only able to find it on Cinemax. I actually hovered over it when "The Boys" was released because of the lead actor. I have now paused The Boys and am fully engaged into Banshee.
Whats not to love? Bad ass fight scenes, every chick is naked and likes to fuck, and tons of blood. I also like Hoods I don't give a shit attitude as if prison has made him invincible; mentally and physically.
Cant wait to finish the seasons!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yes, I was only able to find it on Cinemax. I actually hovered over it when "The Boys" was released because of the lead actor. I have now paused The Boys and am fully engaged into Banshee.
Whats not to love? Bad ass fight scenes, every chick is naked and likes to fuck, and tons of blood. I also like Hoods I don't give a shit attitude as if prison has made him invincible; mentally and physically.
Cant wait to finish the seasons!
i tried banshee cuz i was living in lancaster at the time (where fictional banshee is said to be)

i stayed for job
banshees2-7.jpg

• 1Seriously?

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
i tried banshee cuz i was living in lancaster at the time (where fictional banshee is said to be)

i stayed for job
Haha, at first I wasnt sure about Job but after the motel scene from season 1, I was like FUCK YEAH! This guy/girl might be ok and at the end of Season 1 it was love.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haha, at first I wasnt sure about Job but after the motel scene from season 1, I was like FUCK YEAH! This guy/girl might be ok and at the end of Season 1 it was love.
bitch, please

youre only on season 1

• 1Seriously?

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Update: Season 3 Ep 5, and my boy from Ozark's is in the sheriff station. Going to pause and start tomorrow.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
The sex scenes from Banshee deserve an award on their own. Never saw better sex scenes in any other Tv Series.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The sex scenes from Banshee deserve an award on their own. Never saw better sex scenes in any other Tv Series.
Apparently mostly everyone on the set was actually fucking each other on the side in groups and shit so that likely added to it.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished it up last night.
1st off, great show and I agree with the forum that this could have gone on for another season or two. So much more life left with the characters, including my boy Bunker. Season 4 felt kinda rushed as they were flipping back and forth between years and remembering the past and what everyone was doing in the present state, they could have cleaned that up and stretched w/ 10 episodes.
I also feel like Hood started out in Season 1/2 as this bad ass but by 3 I felt he was watered down, still a bad ass but was becoming softer; too much pussy? I wanted so much more in the last episode, especially a more gruesome fight between Hood and Burton but it was kinda meh. Actually the last 15 mins of the team saying good bye was probably my favorite part. The CGI in the last season(s) was a little over the top. Not sure if its because I am watiching it 4-5 years later.
Going to check out Banshee Origins tonight and then on to the next!
Banshee, Pennsylvania... Suck my tit!

Last edited: