<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot 2023-07-11 110223.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

I think Ryan Gosling is pretty good in movies but damn the deadpan way he talks through all that stuff makes me think this movie is going to be funny. Him playing the role as a *literal* accessory to Barbie sounds like he is going to get the best jokes and plotlines. I'm not going to see it in the theater, but after watching that short I will be watching it at home.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think Ryan Gosling is pretty good in movies but damn the deadpan way he talks through all that stuff makes me think this movie is going to be funny. Him playing the role as a *literal* accessory to Barbie sounds like he is going to get the best jokes and plotlines. I'm not going to see it in the theater, but after watching that short I will be watching it at home.
This very much is supposed to lean comedy/parody. The reason Amy Schumer supposedly quit is because they were stripping away the hardcore feminist stuff and went in this direction.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

What a stellar insight that nobody realized having seen the teaser trailer that parodied Kubrick, a full trailer of comedic moments and a universally lauded marketing campaign that's made it obvious this movie isn't aimed at little girls

• 3Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What a stellar insight that nobody realized having seen the teaser trailer that parodied Kubrick, a full trailer of comedic moments and a universally lauded marketing campaign that's made it obvious this movie isn't aimed at little girls

I do impress myself sometimes.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't think theyre allowed to go on red carpets, so i guess horrors filled in

• 4WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Went to google her quick and when you do the page turns pink and has a sparkle animation. What even.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Margot hit the fucking hotness nail on the head in Wolf of Wall Street. That first scene when she appears completely nude caused a meme time loop in my pants.

omg-knuckle-biting.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The BoxOffice Company, which handles online ticketing solutions for thousands of exhibitors worldwide, is reporting that Greta Gerwig’s “Barbie” film is drawing the most pre-sales of any film this year since “Avatar: The Way of Water”.

That sequel debuted to $134 million in its opening weekend, whereas “Barbie” the estimates have been wildly varying – as low as $75 million and as high as $130 million, if not more. No one is quite sure what the results will be just yet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The BoxOffice Company, which handles online ticketing solutions for thousands of exhibitors worldwide, is reporting that Greta Gerwig’s “Barbie” film is drawing the most pre-sales of any film this year since “Avatar: The Way of Water”.

That sequel debuted to $134 million in its opening weekend, whereas “Barbie” the estimates have been wildly varying – as low as $75 million and as high as $130 million, if not more. No one is quite sure what the results will be just yet.
the facebook buzz seems to be really negative on this film. but i imagine little girls will be swarming it. second weekend will be interesting.

• 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic