Barbie (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I get it, 10 years ago I had a similar thing for Kristen Bell. There was just something about her, I do have a thing for “Girl Next Door” types so there is that to consider. She tickles you pickle, she‘s a good looking broad. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
of course, I'm sure somebody unironically thinks Lizzo is a gorgeous woman.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
its not that she is attractive in just looks. she doesnt have a fat ass or big titties, she probably has a B cup at best. she has an adorable cuteness to go with her beauty. probably the most wonderful smile i have ever seen.
iu
I agree. For my preferences she has the perfect body type. I like 'em skinny.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree. For my preferences she has the perfect body type. I like 'em skinny.
it's still a head scratcher as to why they casted her in a role where she is jealous of some mid chick's looks. that mirror is on fucking crack.

• 2Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just got out of seeing this at a drive-in theater. Movie was fun as all get out and we had some real gut laughs from it.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Great Review

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seen the film, but my understanding is because it allegedly tries to legitimize the Pizzagate/there is a shadow business empire that harvests chemicals from kids like the bird dudes did to the elves in Dark Crystal

Yeah, nothing like that is in Sound of Freedom. It's about a Homeland Security guy rescuing a Colombian boy from being sold on the black market, then he quits his job so he can go rescue the kid's sister. Then he has to go pretend to be a Doctor Without Border to infiltrate a Colombian jungle militia and rescue the girl while being shot at.

Absolutely nothing about Pizzagate, shadow empires, or chemical harvesting. All things considered it's a pretty standard rescue movie and there was zero legitimate reason for the media to go after it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
in my eyes, there is only one woman in Hollywood who can give Gal a run for her money and it isnt Rachel Zegler. dont get me wrong Rachel is a pretty girl. is she a sexual nuclear explosion like Gal? NO.

Eiza Gonzales? yeah, Gal would have competition.
1e1fee65e07a2aa826c270580145cb02.jpg

iu

Never seen this one before. Going by that gif at least she's definitely Gadot-Tier. It's rarefied air, pretty much have to go into pr0n (Tori Black, for one) to find other actresses on that Gadot-Tier.

Rachel Ziegler was pretty smokin' in Shazam 2. Seems like Jenna Ortega was all set up to be Hollywood's Latina face, now she's pretty much vanished since she criticized wokeness. Maybe Ziegler is her replacement IDK.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Never seen this one before. Going by that gif at least she's definitely Gadot-Tier. It's rarefied air, pretty much have to go into pr0n (Tori Black, for one) to find other actresses on that Gadot-Tier.

Rachel Ziegler was pretty smokin' in Shazam 2. Seems like Jenna Ortega was all set up to be Hollywood's Latina face, now she's pretty much vanished since she criticized wokeness. Maybe Ziegler is her replacement IDK.
The mom in Shazaam 2 was hotter than Zegler. Both girls are hot, but mom had it going on. No idea why they made her a smokeshow and with that dork.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Since we're on a slight derail and speaking of perfect female forms, I present to you Priscilla Ricart for your consideration:

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The way you separate the wheat from the chaff in regards to "authentically pretty" is whether she looks good without makeup or not. Can make plenty of <5 trolls 9+ with the right makeup and bone structure, but a true beauty pulls off an 8+ without so much as a touch of lipstick.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?