Barry

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Best part of Game of Thrones this season was when it ended and Barry came on after.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
unintentional parallels between Barry and Daenaerys lol. him slaughtering everyone in the hideout definitely felt like Dany torching King's Landing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
unintentional parallels between Barry and Daenaerys lol. him slaughtering everyone in the hideout definitely felt like Dany torching King's Landing.

Except for the fact that he was killing drug dealers who had guns and could defend themselves and she was killing children.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why doesn't this show get more recognition. It's really great on multiple levels.

Frankly, it seems the best HBO shows don't get the recognition they deserve until after they end: The Wire, Rome; Deadwood, etc.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
MqxQPp1.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to this, wow what an awesome show. Looks like S3 is delayed til 2021?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought S1 ended in a great place so I never watched S2. How was it compared to 1?

edit: Also we canceled the HBO and moved on to cinemax for a while. So there's that. We're thinking about picking up HBO again for a couple months.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 was fantastic. How did you not want to watch it, thats ridiculous.

Cause I've been let down so often and I thought S1 was a good spot. Also I think I mentioned that it was time to switch. We rotate through the premium movie subscriptions.