Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They haven't all been great, so I tend to not freak out if they release a couple I don't like.

*edit* Although it does seem like there's been more stinkers than usual. The last really good one was Flashpoint.

Column_sl

shitlord
The last one I liked was Flashpoint, the rest after Flashpoint have been pretty mediocre for them.

Bruce Timm is doing the newest one so maybe that one will be good.

My favorite one is still Red Hood.

Arakkis

N00b
DC has always been shitty with all their products. Why is this even a thread?
Because watching manchildren try and out dork each other.

TrainWreck1.gif

Column_sl

shitlord
Isn't red hood the one where they had "machine gun" style arrow turrets around the base?
No lol, you are thinking of Son of batman. Red hood came out like 5 years ago.

If anyone remembers the real world with Puck, it was written by that douchey guy (Judd Winick) that would always fight with him.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Red hood was awesome. Of course I really like Jenson ackles, so that helped, but overall it was one of my favorites

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Red Hood is fantastic, and yes probably my favorite DC animation too. Although I'm kinda partial to the short stories from Emerald Knights.

Caliane

yeah. alot of them are pretty bad these days honestly.

Red hood was great. Assault on Arkham was pretty good.

All star super, horrible.
Justice League: war. holy shit horrible. Mind bogglingly bad, except for the reaction .gif of Hal getting swatted away by Darksied and paratroops immediately jumping on him to beat him down.
Flashpoint. mediocre. Based off a bad story, and cut to pieces, making it even worse. Pieces of flashpoint were good. but as a whole, god awful. the best part of it, the Batman/Martha story was reduced to like 30seconds of screen time.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah. alot of them are pretty bad these days honestly.

Red hood was great. Assault on Arkham was pretty good.

All star super, horrible.
Justice League: war. holy shit horrible. Mind bogglingly bad, except for the reaction .gif of Hal getting swatted away by Darksied and paratroops immediately jumping on him to beat him down.
Flashpoint. mediocre. Based off a bad story, and cut to pieces, making it even worse. Pieces of flashpoint were good. but as a whole, god awful. the best part of it, the Batman/Martha story was reduced to like 30seconds of screen time.
Wasnt all star superman dwayne mcduffies last script? Anyway you cant adapt a Morrison story without losing wayyy too much. Plus the superman VA was not great.

Jensen Ackles killlled it as Jason Todd. the worst part was Nightwing by NPH.

Caliane

yeah. the Allstar superman problem is its just too cut up. Visually good. But just too many very important elements of the comic, were cut. Ends up like a Joke, without the punchline.

Column_sl

shitlord
They Slaughtered All Star Supes, and Public Enemies imo. Two of my favorite comics.

Why not try to do them correct in a series of films like Dark Knight.

Really hate that they are mostly doing New 52 stuff now. Like to see stuff like Long Halloween, and Killing joke be tackled.