Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Absolutely dream sequence.
I don't care enough to really go back to find out where I read, saw, or if I just plain imagined it. Buut if I recall correctly, this whole feud between the two is because Batman thinks Superman has too much power and is afraid of the totalitarian style Supes?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Superman is just a shitty fucking super hero in general. the sooner you guys accept that the better off you'll be.

also Goku would beat the fuck out of that goofy faggot.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Superman is just a shitty fucking super hero in general. the sooner you guys accept that the better off you'll be.

also Goku would beat the fuck out of that goofy faggot.
Not saying these guys came to the only possible conclusion with their research, but they do make some good points:

Heck, they even made another one (I( guess because people couldn't handle the results of the first):

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not saying these guys came to the only possible conclusion with their research, but they do make some good points:

Heck, they even made another one (I( guess because people couldn't handle the results of the first):
that was the gayest shit i've seen since the last time i read one of your posts. superman is a faggot bitch who doesn't even know karate. i don't care how fast he can fly or how strong he is he would get pummeled into the ground so bad even rodney king would be like DAMN. Superman might put up a good fight against someone like Tien or Krillen. at any point in DBZ after Goku lands on Namek he would obliterate Superman like the illegal immigrant trash that he is.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
that was the gayest shit i've seen since the last time i read one of your posts. superman is a faggot bitch who doesn't even know karate. i don't care how fast he can fly or how strong he is he would get pummeled into the ground so bad even rodney king would be like DAMN. Superman might put up a good fight against someone like Tien or Krillen. at any point in DBZ after Goku lands on Namek he would obliterate Superman like the illegal immigrant trash that he is.
Pre Crisis Superman is the strongest force in the galaxy. He would win. He routinely wrecked gods. Post-Crisis (nerfed) Superman would be beaten by Goku. However, it would be a good fight until goku hits super sayian. Post crisis superman could BARELY destroy a planet. It's all about what incarnation of superman you are talking about. If the person writing the "script" remembers that superman is one of the smartest beings in the universe then it would be a better fight...because goku is dumber than a box of rocks.

However Superman and goku would never fight because Goku would just sense the good in superman and Superman never would punch first. They would just join up and beat some greater evil. The better question is Superman vs Vegeta

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Fuck Superman, Hulk Smash
^This
almoststep.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm still going with Superman 3 rehash. Which I guess was basically red kryptonite.

Of course, if that was the case, then we just saw Batman die horribly. Possibly reduced to drop of goo like the failed attempts at recreating the Pym particle.

It's going to be a short movie I guess.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pre Crisis Superman is the strongest force in the galaxy. He would win. He routinely wrecked gods. Post-Crisis (nerfed) Superman would be beaten by Goku. However, it would be a good fight until goku hits super sayian. Post crisis superman could BARELY destroy a planet. It's all about what incarnation of superman you are talking about. If the person writing the "script" remembers that superman is one of the smartest beings in the universe then it would be a better fight...because goku is dumber than a box of rocks.

However Superman and goku would never fight because Goku would just sense the good in superman and Superman never would punch first. They would just join up and beat some greater evil. The better question is Superman vs Vegeta
There's many versions of Superman whose power levels range from golden age "faster than a bullet" to ridiculous create and destroy entire universes

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's many versions of Superman whose power levels range from golden age "faster than a bullet" to ridiculous create and destroy entire universes
and Goku doesn't? Let's not pretend authors on either side of the planet didn't go overboard on the obscene power creep.