Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That wasn't Kingdom come, but shit other people did with that continuity afterward, but yeah... knowing Hollywood that's the part they would pick up on.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Keeping with the Glover theme, how about a black Joker in the form of Donald Glover, the Childish Gambino (Troy from Community).

He would be great.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Either that or Doctor Who and the Joker got space-time merged and intergalactic high jinks ensued.

fucker_sl

shitlord
That wasn't Kingdom come, but shit other people did with that continuity afterward, but yeah... knowing Hollywood that's the part they would pick up on.
you dont get it ? it will be glorious! just think about Lois meeting the future Superman and Wonder Woman and learn they have 5 kids. Oh the delicious sweet romantic drama!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Now I'm even more confused. Has Denzel been in a bad movie up until this point? Maybe it'll work out despite them just throwing tons of big names at the leading roles. It really sounds like it's a cover for a weak story, but maybe it's good shit after all...

Needs more black green lantern(?)

Now I'm even more confused. Has Denzel been in a bad movie up until this point? Maybe it'll work out despite them just throwing tons of big names at the leading roles. It really sounds like it's a cover for a weak story, but maybe it's good shit after all...

Needs more black green lantern(?)
I was hoping for an Idris Elba GL movie to shoot toward a Justice League movie but it looks like this is just becoming a Justice League movie. While Denzel is awesome it just seems like a weird casting.

Also read that Flash is confirmed for this movie as well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Introducing all these characters in a very small capacity is not necessarily a bad thing. They're trying to take a shortcut to catch up to Marvel. I mean, it will probably be a clusterfuck of epic proportions, but I think I see what they're going for.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I understand what they're trying to do also, but you can't fast forward a project into glory. It will end in disaster.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_55467.jpg

In her first interview since being cast as Wonder Woman in the "Man of Steel" sequel, Gadot told the Hebrew-language entertainment show "Good Evening With Gai Pines," "I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world," according to a translation posted on Batman News.

Responding to criticism that she lacks the curves of Lynda Carter, the previous actress to portray Wonder Woman on screen, Gadot said, "Breasts. anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I'd really go 'by the book'.it'd be problematic.