Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's one of the gayest things I've ever read on this forum, and I just read a Tanoomba post a bit ago. They seriously named a comic character the Karate Kid?!? What's his weakness? A leg sweep?

Gotta agree with Seananigans, Justice League is lame.
Stop being an elitist prick. Karate Kid comes from a superhero league where everyone is a teenager, hence the names ending in Lad, Kid, Lass and Gal. He predates the movie, and if memory serves correctly, DC was paid for the right to use the name in the movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop being an elitist prick. Karate Kid comes from a superhero league where everyone is a teenager, hence the names ending in Lad, Kid, Lass and Gal. He predates the movie, and if memory serves correctly, DC was paid for the right to use the name in the movie.
The Justice League and Super Preparedness are still lame, regardless of whether or not Karate Kid predates the movie.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm just going to leave this right here as my #1 proof of why I can't stand the Cult of Batman. I don't begrudge anyone liking Batman, as I said I liked all the movies because it was just him. But just because someone chooses to write Batman defeating this guy, in hand-to-hand combat no less, who apparently has all the powers of Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, AND BATMAN HIMSELF, doesn't mean it is in any way realistic.

Seriously, if this Amazo guy has super preparedness too, how does he lose to a guy with none of the other powers? Even if you say Amazo can't have that because it isn't really a power, you still realize how ridiculous what you just posted is, right?
As far as I've read, Amazo has never copied Batman's super preparedness. Also, Batman has prepared for Amazo for years, so you already know which way the fight is going to go.

Why am I arguing with a guy who liked the latest Superman movie?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
DC characters have always struck me as having particularly stupid names, but a lot of that is probably just due to the age of the characters. Amazo, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master...they sound like Mega Man villains.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Lol, that video was funny. Here were my thoughts:

-Hard to get past not hearing Kevin voicing Batman, but I think that's Robocop? So that's kinda funny/cool.
-What the fuck Supes, just punch him in the face.
-Batman dodging falling beams reminded me of Wildstar.
-Also, what the fuck Supes, just punch him in the face.
-Is he saving the Lolkryptonite for last? Power rangers style?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You mean RoboCop.
Fucking hell you are right, I got Weller and Cullen confused.

-Hard to get past not hearing Kevin voicing Batman, but I think that's Robocop? So that's kinda funny/cool.
They added a whole shit load of action to it from the comic book, I guess because they could(?). It doesn't strengthen the narrative to have batman throwing wrecking balls.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

It doesn't matter if Superman can punch at the speed of light, he's an unskilled lummox. It's already been established, Superman has close to no fighting skills at all, and Batman is the most feared meleer in the Galaxy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It doesn't matter if Superman can punch at the speed of light, he's an unskilled lummox. It's already been established, Superman has close to no fighting skills at all, and Batman is the most feared meleer in the Galaxy.
I don't even get how someone can be such an over the top Batman fanboy.

*edit*

I mean I'll concede that Superman has no real fighting skills, which I assume is partly due to his peaceful nature and partly due to him not having suitable training partners. Or something. But you probably think Batman could put Superman in an unbreakable armlock like Black Panther did to Silver surfer.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't even get how someone can be such an over the top Batman fanboy.

*edit*

I mean I'll concede that Superman has no real fighting skills, which I assume is partly due to his peaceful nature and partly due to him not having suitable training partners. Or something. But you probably think Batman could put Superman in an unbreakable armlock like Black Panther did to Silver surfer.
rrr_img_70458.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Karate Kid is the gayest super hero name I've ever heard. I like the Flash, Superman, and Batman because I grew up with them. But in general most DC universe stuff is just boring as fuck.

Also its retarded for a human to be able to hurt someone in melee that can stop missiles with his face no matter how much he practices.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Justice League is fine and Batman is Batman and I think they work best when removed from each other. Most of Batman's best stories have been elseworlds stuff or more down to earth storylines. I've been reading DC on and off for 35 years and Batman annoys me to no end but he's the main cash cow for DC, so what can you do.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Karate Kid is the gayest super hero name I've ever heard. I like the Flash, Superman, and Batman because I grew up with them. But in general most DC universe stuff is just boring as fuck.

Also its retarded for a human to be able to hurt someone in melee that can stop missiles with his face no matter how much he practices.
rrr_img_70464.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If the Flash wants you dead, and you have no super powers to counter him, you're fucking dead. Between the time Flash decides to kill you, and the time in which you die, there is literally zero you can do about it. You'd have had to have activated whatever defense prior to Flash even making up his own mind. But I'm sure that the fucking Batman did it in time, somehow.

Fuck I hate comic book Batman!
rrr_img_70465.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Thomas Wayne is the only acceptable Batman anymore. The modern Batgod stuff is dumb as fuck and everyone but the small cult of Batfans keeping it in print knows it.