Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
See I had no problem with man of steel, probably since I'm not much of a comic book guy. So I don't care that people died or half a city was destroyed because I got to see super powered beings fight super powered beings and the realistic results of those fights.
Same here.
but the rest of the movie was awful

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I will wait for the reviews, although I'm expecting them to not be positive and the movie will end up worse than Man of Steel (quality wise)

Beverly Hills Cop (2016) not likely to take much away from the box office, though.
MoS Rocked and so will this !!

$$$$$$$$$

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, that's what DC should do. Screw mainstream stories... Everyone knows who Batman is. Everyone knows who superman is. Throw in some major "what if" twists like thomas wayne batman story and you'd fill theaters.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They heard your pleas, they're going pretty outside the lines with this. From Zack Snyder's twitter.

FEbl7b5.jpg

Caliane

while Injustice is enjoyable very often, the batman/superman is by FAR the worst part, and characters.

and yes, The Flashpoint Batman was amazing. and would/should be a movie.
Which also leads into how DC should lead up to a Justice league movie.

Everyone knows the characters. Make the movies all themselves. Even fuck with continuity, etc. use Flashpoint Batman.
And then have a Crisis event to bring it all together.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit.
DC doing something right?

Warner Bros Massive DC Movie Slate Revealed - /Film

SUICIDE SQUAD.
Aug. 5, 2016: Suicide Squad
June 23, 2017: Wonder Woman
Nov. 17, 2017: Justice League
March 23, 2018: The Flash (we assume, based on the wording above)
July 27, 2018: Aquaman (Again, based on wording above)
April 5, 2019: Shazam
June 14, 2019: Justice League 2
April 3, 2020: Cyborg
June 19, 2020: Green Lantern

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aug. 5, 2016: Suicide Squad
June 23, 2017: Wonder Woman
Nov. 17, 2017: Justice League
March 23, 2018: The Flash (we assume, based on the wording above)
July 27, 2018: Aquaman (Again, based on wording above)
April 5, 2019: Shazam
June 14, 2019: Justice League 2
April 3, 2020: Cyborg
June 19, 2020: Green Lantern
Huh, no more Superman or Batman movies?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure both JL's and probably WW will be pretty heavy Supebats films.

Suicide Squad will be which version? Gotta be the Assault on Arkham team, right? People loved those motherfuckers, it's made them so popular recently. Frosty n Sharky 4-ever!

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Article stated "additional standalone Batman and Superman films".

Suicide Squad will be which version? Gotta be the Assault on Arkham team, right? People loved those motherfuckers, it's made them so popular recently. Frosty n Sharky 4-ever!
I want King Shark so bad. It's rumored they're going after a-list actors for the parts, such as Will Smith & Tom Hardy (source).

"According to Latino Review's El Mayimbe, the Suicide Squad movie will consist of:"

Blockbuster, the strongman
Multiplex, the human replicator
Jaculi, the speedster
Mindboggler, the female telepath
Harkness aka Captain Boomerang
Vixen, female with animal abilities
Deadshot

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously, they JUST had a team of them that was pretty universally loved with Deadshot, Harley Quinn, King Shark, Captain Boomerang, Black Spider, Killer Frost, and KGBeast(for a minute). Even if they trim it down and drop Spider and KGBeast outright, the chemistry with the team was awesome and fun.

Just fucking give us these guys!

And include the Joker/Deadshot fighting please...

Caliane

Its the Suicide Squad. They are all disposable. who is on the team is not relevant. Most of that list is the part of the original iconic Ostrander run.
Its just the Dirty Dozen. 8 criminals sent to fight for the U.S. one will not survive.

although, I really hope Arkham is not involved. that was by far the worst part of that movie, it being tied to Batman/gotham, and the arkham series.