Battlefield Hardline

Xevy

Log Wizard
A car with two repairers is basically godmode. Especially with the perk for fast repair and if they're smart and stay inside while repairing so they don't get murdified by random shooters. Honestly the best part of this game is rolling MarioKart style with a HE launcher and trying to run down capture cars and blow them up. More fun than I had in any of the other BF's with any vehicles.

Guns TTK is pretty ridiculous. Might need some tunage in the future. Shotguns might need a range reduction and the AR's range from hot garbage to two-hit kills with no recoil.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I strongly encourage you to get on the back of a motorcycle and have your friend drive you around while you throw breaching charges on cars. Don't be embarrassed if you giggle.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
It seems the hardline beta is behind the curve from the engine changes Dice made last fall to bf4. A lot of the unfixed problems are visible in this so I have to choose to ignore those problems. Their game is a shit ton better than it was 7 months ago.

So if you spend 30k on a gun in cop mode, you can't use it on the robbers side. That's dumb.

I spend 3 hours last night in the chopper. I played gunner the first half, piloted after dude logged, but we averaged 35+ kills a map to 2 deaths. Stingers are ground drops and will 1 shot kill you so it does require a tad of running / hiding. I'd rather play ps2 than hardline, but this is fun while it's free.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
All guns can be crossovered... you just have to get the weapon to max level and buy the license.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Had a blast last night playing Hotwire for the first time but there's alot of shit that annoys me so far.

I hate the faction dependent guns as well. I think you need 300 kills on a weapon before you can use it on the other side. Also sucks when you spend 30k on a weapon to find out that it's complete shit. I'm looking at you HCAR. Also setting up classes from the main menu is a real pain in the ass with the four different factions and different weapons for cops and robbers. Also it doesnt seem you can equip vehicles from the main menu unless I'm missing it somewhere meaning you have to dick around with it during a game.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I love the HCAR. Take off the m145 and roll with the iron sights until you unlock the reticles. Then just pick your favorite red dot (i use the comp m4) and go from there. If you have a stubby grip voucher to burn, then use it on this beast.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So this beta turned out to be pretty popular. Over 6 million players logged on. Reports are pretty positive form BF freaks too, like levelcap.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I hope they improve the car physics. You can't even ram other cars off the road really.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have not played it, but both my kids played it all weekend long. They are both requesting their own copies.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I've enjoyed this beta enough for it to earn my purchase. What do you guys think the fastest way to earn money is? I found that either driving or riding/repairing in Hotwire and being hacker in conquest earn some good money. I would say being the hacker is my most consistent earner but it gets old really quick.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really disappointed in the digital deluxe pre-order bonuses. 3 Assault rifles? Yes because everyone only plays the operator class, obviously..

Xevy

Log Wizard
Get a good chopper pilot in Hot Wire on Dust Bowl. If he's got upgraded guns and you're a repairer you can really rack up the score if the other team's not smart enough to stinger you down. My friend broke the 20k game score doing that while I was piloting. As the pilot I only got like 6k the entire game. I think the fact that he gets kills/hotwire vehicle kills for each vehicle blowns up was really what was doing it. If you kill a van with 3+ people you're getting almost 1000 score instantly as the gunner.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Get a good chopper pilot in Hot Wire on Dust Bowl. If he's got upgraded guns and you're a repairer you can really rack up the score if the other team's not smart enough to stinger you down. My friend broke the 20k game score doing that while I was piloting. As the pilot I only got like 6k the entire game. I think the fact that he gets kills/hotwire vehicle kills for each vehicle blowns up was really what was doing it. If you kill a van with 3+ people you're getting almost 1000 score instantly as the gunner.
But that's about the most boring thing you could do with your time. Reminds me of some of my BF4 friends who would rape everyone when they got their chopper but the second they couldn't, killing them was like shooting fish in a barrel, with an rpg. Do you really want to pigeonhole yourself into just gunning a chopper?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I mean I agree. It's like the people in Halo who would shout "GIVE ME SNIPER" as soon as it started because that's all they do. I was just suggesting what I've found the literal fastest way to gain money is. It's actually fairly challenging as a pilot because 70% of the time you don't know where the target is in third person. You have to guess which way they're going and make sure your gunner has sights on them.

My personal favorite way to get coins is HE gunning in a hotwire passenger seat. Super MarioKart. The best is when you drop a frag and a chasing car gets blown up by it. Fake box'd, bitch!

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most fun I've had is just sitting on overpasses in Downtown waiting for hotwire cars to drive under them and shooting them with an RPG.

But anyways cash is a non-issue in the game. All I really needed it for is 30k for my weapon. 50k to unlock it for both teams, 42k x2 for RPG cars. Everything else is just superfluous. In the 35 hours I played in the beta I made over 1.5 million most of it got spent on gold battlepacks.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
We need Battlefield 2143, Battlefront will do for now.