Battlefield Hardline

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Only thing hardline did was remind me just how God fucking awful mortars are in bf4.

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
I am starting to feel that this is more of an arena shooter(CoD, Titanfall, Destiny) than what I always liked about BF 3 & 4. I prefer the pacing that exists in the larger scale maps and games than the twitch run and gun, probably because I am so terrible at arena shooters. I am not saying it IS a CoD style game, just too close to that style for me in contrast to what I preferred based on what I have seen and read. That's just my opinion though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I am starting to feel that this is more of an arena shooter(CoD, Titanfall, Destiny) than what I always liked about BF 3 & 4. I prefer the pacing that exists in the larger scale maps and games than the twitch run and gun, probably because I am so terrible at arena shooters. I am not saying it IS a CoD style game, just too close to that style for me in contrast to what I preferred based on what I have seen and read. That's just my opinion though.
If you pay conquest 64 player it's very much like the BF's before it.

spronk

FPS noob
Playing on PS4 now I enjoy it, it is what it is a total dudebro fast TTK generic shooter with nothing really new but its fun as hell for me. The SP is corny and generic as hell, probably not to offend anyone on the whole "cops r bad" mentality going around now.

Anyways worth it if you loved BF4/BF3/Titanfall/COD/Destiny/GTA, but no doubt it'll be $20 this black friday

visuals on PS4 are meh, some good stuff but then a lot of shitty textures and effects around water especially. Seems like the PS4 version is pretty decent though, ive heard the xbox one is a bit worse
Battlefield Hardline Face-Off: PC vs. PS4 | Hardcore Gamer

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought it for my brother for his birthday. I saw him play the first few levels and it looks to be on-par with a CoD single player game now. I am sure the multi will bring the goodness.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The twitch streams look sweet, but not 60 dollars sweet.
Yeah I would have paid $20 for this as a DLC mod for BF4 - but not full price for another generic shooter cash in.

I hope Battlefront will be better and not just a reskin.

Really looking forward to Bloodbourne next week though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
20-25 dollars is exactly what it should have been offered to owners of BF4 for. It is effectively a mod, and nowhere near a full-blown game unless the single player is spectacular which it isn't.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
20-25 dollars is exactly what it should have been offered to owners of BF4 for. It is effectively a mod, and nowhere near a full-blown game unless the single player is spectacular which it isn't.
Was watching a stream and just saw a reskinned hanan resort. Effort.
frown.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was watching a stream and just saw a reskinned hanan resort. Effort.
frown.png
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to develop and work with the forstbite engine??!

Ya know I wish I could interview people, call them on their bullshit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to develop and work with the forstbite engine??!

Ya know I wish I could interview people, call them on their bullshit.
That's hilarious. Because that happened in the stream I was watching. "Ever worked with maya?? Frostbite? Do you know how difficult that is?!" That would be like a professional football quarterback blaming a bad season on, "good lord do you guys know how poor of a grip I had on those footballs???"