Battlefield V

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats the Drilling shotgun with a rifle bullet you fools. You get 2 shottie shots and a rifle shot for long range. And yes you can snipe with it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Why is it broken? it takes forever to reload, you get 3 shots, 2 of them CqC on maps that are all pretty much tailored for long distance, oh and I dont think you can get a scope on it either.
its an actual WW2 weapon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Short range this guy was shooting directly at someone and hit nothing but air. Talking five feet no obstructions.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Works well in the above video. Maybe his connection was bad, bad server. Afterall, hit reg has always been issues in shooters. I can link you vids from any shooter game in the past 10 yrs of no hit reg sometimes.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like your posts, I think I like you as a person, but I have to say you consistently have the worst taste in video games on this entire forum.
I was debating saying something, then you came along. Forget what the last game I got burned on by Mko getting all spastic cream pants over.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
This runs so shit on my computer. Had no trouble with BF1 but this just lags and stutters like nothing else :(

faille

Molten Core Raider
Ugg...I was considering it too.
I should also mention my cpu / mb / ram are super old and I've just managed to squeeze every last bit of life out of it I think. Talking, i5 2600, so 8 years old I think?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Disable dx12.

In fact, everyone disable dx12.

My kind deed of the day for this garbage game. :) love you mkopec mkopec

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And after you disable dx12 let me know if that fixed it. Dx12 in BF1 and now this is horrid. We can all blame Microsoft for such a shit direct API version.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The 5 replies in this thread since launch should be a pretty good answer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was watching a streamer I like who's burnt out of COD (Grimmmz) talk about it and he said it was better than COD and PUBG and all that, but I watched him play. It's just the new hot thing. It has no substance. And fuck a game where your guns are worse than in previous games. Why bother. I'm not a WW2 nerd so I don't give a fuck. Give me modern BF6.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i just can't wrap my head around DICE and EA thinking two years ago "ok, we just released battlefield 1 in WW1 to good acclaim, what do we do next? I KNOW LETS DO WORLD WAR 2"

like... how the fuck do you not instantly realize thats a crazy stupid idea. Vietnam, Korean, Iraq, 2142, 2039, hell Battlefield Sparta would have been awesome but why the fuck would you do something that is functionally extremely similar to your previous game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing through the EA origin access thing and its good. The gun-play is solid and vehicles are not stupidly OP.

Also, the health system change seems good.