Battlefield V

Cybsled

More info on the game. Changes:

1) Upgrades aren't always pure upgrades anymore for guns...there are upsides and downsides. No "godmode" guns. They also simplified the gun upgrade trees
2) Vehicle upgrades won't massively change the role (ie, can't make a light tank a damage absorbing beast that is fast), but they will let you specialize (ie, anti infantry abilities or enhanced anti armor)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
More info on the game. Changes:

1) Upgrades aren't always pure upgrades anymore for guns...there are upsides and downsides. No "godmode" guns. They also simplified the gun upgrade trees
2) Vehicle upgrades won't massively change the role (ie, can't make a light tank a damage absorbing beast that is fast), but they will let you specialize (ie, anti infantry abilities or enhanced anti armor)

Hard for me to take JackFrags seriously anymore after he was gushing about the initial Beta of BF5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I just heard that the Battle Royale feature wont be in BF5 until spring of 19, lul.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly at this point I would just push the entire game until spring time. Nothing worse than 1/2 finished, buggy, uninspired bullshit, but xmas sales and all that, lul.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does Battlefield even have the kiddo audience that is going to ask for it for Christmas anyways? I don't think the 10 year old Xbros are tugging on mom's purse for the game. They always should have been on a 1st quarter release schedule.

Cybsled

Hopefully they are pushing back the BR because of Blackout and realizing they need to improve theirs

spronk

FPS noob
Definitely super bizarre posturing by EA. Whats even weirder is how you could then just sub to EA Origin Super+ edition or whatever its called in Feb, get access to Anthem (Bioware) full edition, get BF5 full a month later with hopefully everything fixed and working plus BR, play for a few weeks or months, and be done with EA again for 8-15 months. Maybe communists run EA now?

DqRm5wNWoAAsBWj.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It won't surprise me to see BFV be the lowest selling BF ever since they started releasing them on consoles.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Any release that's in the same bi-annual window as anything Rockstar puts out is gonna sell like shit. Hate to admit it, but it's true.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, so this fri I signed up for Origin prime, or whatever the fuck it is. Paid the $15 for first month, thinking I was gonna download some BF3, BF4, BF1 maybe some other shit... and play them since my last origin account was hacked.. Anyway, its now Sun night and still no access. What a shit show. Says its still processing.

spronk

FPS noob
LOL, so this fri I signed up for Origin prime, or whatever the fuck it is. Paid the $15 for first month, thinking I was gonna download some BF3, BF4, BF1 maybe some other shit... and play them since my last origin account was hacked.. Anyway, its now Sun night and still no access. What a shit show. Says its still processing.

god has punished you for giving money to EA

via russian bots

so you can get origin prime+ monthly then? wasn't sure if it was annual only. i'll get it in feb before anthem comes out, play anthem and bf5 for a month, and never again

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I heard Utnayan Utnayan wanted to bet $100 to anyone that there will be more then 8 new maps released by March.

• 1Worf