Battlefield V

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I forgot this was even a game anymore - that's about how little I care haha :) That's bad.

I guess the saying is really true. "When the bitching stops, is when you really need to worry".

The bitching about EA is stopping. As are preorders and anyone caring enough to bitch about EA :)

I'd say that's a good thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I forgot this was even a game anymore - that's about how little I care haha :) That's bad.

I guess the saying is really true. "When the bitching stops, is when you really need to worry".

The bitching about EA is stopping. As are preorders and anyone caring enough to bitch about EA :)

I'd say that's a good thing.

They've been pushing marketing really hard, I guess they are thinking more exposure = more money. Everywhere I look I see BFV ads and information, way more than games I'm actually looking into.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
BF5 in 12 months

20181104_182942.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think this one is going to crash and burn harder than expected. Normally I have a few retarded friends that will still buy a bad game at launch, all of them are silent on this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, I would not be so sure. Many BF fans out there will be playing it. They are still playing BF3, BF4, and BF1. MAybe not the numbers of BF4 or BF3, but they will come, especially now that you can play all origin games for $15/month.

This just reminds me of more of BF1, which I found to be kind of shitty. Not the game but the guns, the unlocks, and all the other crap. Plus no US stuff, only early WWII shit where it was mostly all WW1 stuff still being used. I cant believe they are launching this without the US, or JAP theaters.

I want more BF3-BF4 type shit, modern, I would even take something from the viet-nam era at this point.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I guess the post beta embargo is being lifted tomorrow, should see tons of shit on youtube about the latest build.

krxcdn8kzpw11.jpg

Kind of getting hyped for this.

spronk

FPS noob
Apparently EA unlocked BFV 24h early with the game unlocking roughly an hour ago for Origin Access Premier members. If you've got that, you can start playing BFV now.

It was not supposed to unlock until 8 am EST tomorrow, but it unlocked at 8 am EST today.

Its also apparently up for EA Access members on xbox one.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Awesome. I cannot wait to bypass any and all temptation to even log into EA access to play this garbage, on any of my gaming platforms, as I flip the finger over to EA.

Now, what needs to happen, is have Rockstar release RDR 2 Online right around the time this and Fallout 76 launches :p

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Apparently EA unlocked BFV 24h early with the game unlocking roughly an hour ago for Origin Access Premier members. If you've got that, you can start playing BFV now.

It was not supposed to unlock until 8 am EST tomorrow, but it unlocked at 8 am EST today.

Its also apparently up for EA Access members on xbox one.

Yeah I heard about this and played through the opening shit this morning before work. I was this close to calling in, but meh, Ill play the shit out of this this weekend.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well having played it for about 30 hours so far, its a great game. Hated BF1, but this I can grind. Guns feel good, vehicles are not BF4, but still good. Infantry shit is amazing. Maps are good too, they just need more...Tons of shit to unlock, BF is back, baby. Definitely worth the price of admission which is $15, lol. Game runs smooth too, I even have a potato 5 yr old processor. BF4 they had launch problems for like 6mos, lag, stuttering, hit reg, this one was pretty smooth so far.

Last edited:

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
ya, the atmosphere is great as well, total world destruction, shit blowing the fuck up everywhere....

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah just the sounds of total warfare, the airplanes coming for those strafing bombing runs, the gunfire, its all great. 2 thumbs up. If you like BF type games, this one is good.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah just the sounds of total warfare, the airplanes coming for those strafing bombing runs, the gunfire, its all great. 2 thumbs up. If you like BF type games, this one is good.
Godamnitt. I play BF4 more than anything else.

I guess I'll give this a week and see what everyone thinks by then.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not many people care about it on Twitch it seems. It's not even in top 10. I'm sure i'll buy it but I was hoping it would have a big following from the start.

• 1Like

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Well having played it for about 30 hours so far, its a great game. Hated BF1, but this I can grind. Guns feel good, vehicles are not BF4, but still good. Infantry shit is amazing. Maps are good too, they just need more...Tons of shit to unlock, BF is back, baby. Definitely worth the price of admission which is $15, lol. Game runs smooth too, I even have a potato 5 yr old processor. BF4 they had launch problems for like 6mos, lag, stuttering, hit reg, this one was pretty smooth so far.

I like your posts, I think I like you as a person, but I have to say you consistently have the worst taste in video games on this entire forum.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Watched a stream from some UK guy this morning who was sniping people hundreds of yards away with a ... fucking shotgun.

Also hilarious when he was in close quarters and shot him point blank with no objects in the way and hit nothing but air.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Watched a stream from some UK guy this morning who was sniping people hundreds of yards away with a ... fucking shotgun.

Also hilarious when he was in close quarters and shot him point blank with no objects in the way and hit nothing but air.

Wtf they never fixed it from the beta? lol

Remember watching a video from TheRussianBadger about how it was a sniper rifle and pretty OP. Guess they decided to not fix it.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Reminds me of BF3 or w/e before they fixed slugs in the shotgun lol

• 1Like