Battlefield V

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Most didn't involve it. The Malayan Campaign (Which lasted just over a month) and Burma which saw sporadic amounts of true jungle warfare. Other than that it was non-existent in world war 2 as the Japanese advance was halted. There were staging events for operations against Burma through Cambodia as at the time, Cambodia was Pro Japanese, and they would lead out of the jungle for the most part.

With that said it's games as a service and they need to reach to add something so that is kind of laughable as it stands. But it's battlefield 5 where a mom and daughter halted the entire demise of civilization by destroying Nazi Controlled Norway's Heavy Water Supply. :p

Island hopping had a better chance of jungle warfare in the Solomon islands than any of the above mentioned combined. But even then most of that Post 1943 was shelled and turned into parking lots before landings.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Most of Australia's participation in WW2, certainly what is part of our mythos, involves jungle warfare such as Malaya and the fall of Singapore, and the Kokoda Trail and the New Guinea campaign, etc.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Most of Australia's participation in WW2, certainly what is part of our mythos, involves jungle warfare such as Malaya and the fall of Singapore, and the Kokoda Trail and the New Guinea campaign, etc.

Yeah a previous poster was right in the fact it all depends on which country you were from as well. US Soldiers did not have a lot of Jungle Warfare aside from Solomon Islands and some Jungle terrain in a few islands while hopping. However, the British, French, Australians, and Japanese/Chinese had more.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got back in to BF5 the last couple days. Going to buy bf4 on PC (already have bf1 on pc). Just feeling some Battlefield!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL this is the game that made me upgrade my proc. I already had a 1070 but I would get like 1/2 second stutters. I got my new 9600K @5.0ghz and no longer experienced any of that shit, smooth as butter.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fliegerfaust have been returned to their proper plane murdering ways. Oh how I have missed thee.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Lunge Mine in a tanks ass + an anti tank gen does a really good job at killing tanks.

With the return of the Fliegerfaust as a great means of taking out planes, use all of the mentioned gadgets and gren as my assault load out.

You can also put the lunge mine on the support class as well.

Good lulz.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw one of those japs charging an ally tank yesterday with a lunge mine. Had to mow him down before he got to it!