Battlefield V

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So, I just started playing this a few weeks ago. As of the past week or so, I'd say 50-60 percent of games I join have someone using an aimbot or whatever cheat. I've seen people 130-0, 90-1, 75-2, etc etc. Whether they're on your team or the other team it kinda ruins things. And from what I've seen, the cheaters when called out just say "fuck you" and don't even care to pretend. One guy was just like "I don't give a fuck, I'll get a new account."

Always gonna be cheating in FPS games, but it seems like there's a new round of maybe undetectable cheats out that people seem pretty brazen with all of a sudden.

Then with that, you realize there's almost certainly people not being so brazen, but going maybe 20-5 or something to keep things looking legit. Sometimes I'm hidden way the fuck in the boonies not doing anything to give myself away and will get a random shot that kills me, makes me wonder. Annoying.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried playing Recon on Salami Isles but it was just too bonkers for that game mode. Ez points tho as a medic

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Best part is some of these assholes have been going for months. I reported a ton of them with video proof in spectator mode and made the videos unlisted. Those fucks still haven't even looked at them.

They honestly do not give a fuck.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Best part is some of these assholes have been going for months. I reported a ton of them with video proof in spectator mode and made the videos unlisted. Those fucks still haven't even looked at them.

They honestly do not give a fuck.
You know.. I've heard this being said, and even said to me at some points in playing(actually happened last night in a different game).. But I never thought people really did it and was just kinda calling the cyber police situation.

But really considering, I feel like your best bet is to post it on reddit and hope it gains traction for someone in pr/community rep to see it.. Because I can only imagine that they don't care to put manhours into what could be trolly shit.. And the amount of false reports.

Not that your case isn't warranted. I just didn't know this actually happens and was some psuedo myg0t deterrent.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Was playing around with the new map this week and had same experience guy hit almost 200 kills in 15 mins. Was shooting through walls and even shot me through the ground at one point. Pretty frustrating experience and I normally ignore the cheating when it doesn't completely ruin the match. Whatever cheats are out there right now they are completely disruptive to gameplay.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You know.. I've heard this being said, and even said to me at some points in playing(actually happened last night in a different game).. But I never thought people really did it and was just kinda calling the cyber police situation.

But really considering, I feel like your best bet is to post it on reddit and hope it gains traction for someone in pr/community rep to see it.. Because I can only imagine that they don't care to put manhours into what could be trolly shit.. And the amount of false reports.

Not that your case isn't warranted. I just didn't know this actually happens and was some psuedo myg0t deterrent.

While I do agree, when you see someone getting all head shots at an insane rate on their kill feed (Or whatever data the company uses to track this shit) they should be looked at, especially when they are vastly reported and video links are provided.

It makes the game very difficult to play.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
While I do agree, when you see someone getting all head shots at an insane rate on their kill feed (Or whatever data the company uses to track this shit) they should be looked at, especially when they are vastly reported and video links are provided.

It makes the game very difficult to play.
Yeah, I don't mean to downplay the frustration. That shit fucking sucks dick. It's just the issue of these companies relying on their automated anti-cheat systems. Thus why I suggest trying to go a different route and 'witch hunt' on reddit, get a bunch of up votes and testimonies.. Then they might just care about the video.. But it won't solve the overall issue because automated anticheat software >. Eventually there will be a ban wave, then another wave of cheaters, then a ban wave. This is why community servers were so important ;c

I guess I'm just so meh about it because my time spent with cs and dealing with it. Them relying on VAC and Overwatch when two major leagues developed their own anti-cheat systems for their leagues and csgo developers didn't even care to bother trying to work together.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Was playing around with the new map this week and had same experience guy hit almost 200 kills in 15 mins. Was shooting through walls and even shot me through the ground at one point. Pretty frustrating experience and I normally ignore the cheating when it doesn't completely ruin the match. Whatever cheats are out there right now they are completely disruptive to gameplay.

Yep! Seen all this. Saw an entire team saying they were being shot through walls / dirt / etc by a cheater on my team.

Which is kinda weird they’ve programmed some of these things to be shot through.

It’s out of control right now, so many games with people using them.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Just played 3 games, all 3, different servers, had recon cheaters going 75-1, 60-2, 85-1, etc, shooting people through walls with no spotting, etc.

So much for getting in a game of that. Like, I wouldn't even mind if the cheaters were being *sly* about it and going like 30 and 1 or something, but the fact these guys are probably going 85-1 in game after game after game and don't immediately get flagged and reviewed and banned is amazing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Just played 3 games, all 3, different servers, had recon cheaters going 75-1, 60-2, 85-1, etc, shooting people through walls with no spotting, etc.

So much for getting in a game of that. Like, I wouldn't even mind if the cheaters were being *sly* about it and going like 30 and 1 or something, but the fact these guys are probably going 85-1 in game after game after game and don't immediately get flagged and reviewed and banned is amazing.

Makes me glad I am done dumping any money at all on EA shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hoping these changes feel good. I shouldn't have to empty an entire clip as assault to kill 1 person

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
This is why I'm boggled they moved away from the private server model. Let people host their own servers and administrate them. It works so much fucking better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user