Battlefield V

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wonder how they are going to monetize this. Gonna be a cash shop, has to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
that had to be the most uninspired game reveal i've ever seen

no season pass and shit but i'm sure they will find all sorts of new innovative ways to ass rape you. deluxe edition launches 3 day before standard, for starters

i'll just rewatch the BF1 trailer, that was at least cool

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
These guys must be detached from the current gaming community to show us that drivel. Its sad i was hoping this would amazing and show "something" about BF5 and not some BS cinematic that has little to do with what we will be(or likely not be playing as of now) playing this fall.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
so many powerful woman in combat this is def pre order for me plus if I can pre order lootbucks imma do that too

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

I didn't even notice the katana the first time through, jesus.

Which WW2 are these guys portraying again?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

I felt it was an alternate universe WW2 thing at first, but the fact it's very very minor, without like an obvious big reveal at the end(floating fortress in the sky or some shit like that), I'm not sure. It might just be to show off the character customization options, like "eh you can have a hook for your hand even if you're a sniper and it makes no sense, or you can have a katana on your back or whatever".

Was definitely a lot worse than the last BF reveal. Ultimately though what matters is the game, not the reveal.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

It's a modern, intersectionalist take as viewed through a queet, feminist lenses. Not your rose colored misogynistic bullshit.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
My favorite past time in any battlefield is uninstalling it.

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I would pay $500 for a nice game that was done right, this would include the obvious 3 years of xpacs but even WITHOUTTHE xpacs... I would pay 500 for something that's worth it.

This isn't worth $12

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

I would pay $500 for a nice game that was done right, this would include the obvious 3 years of xpacs but even WITHOUTTHE xpacs... I would pay 500 for something that's worth it.

This isn't worth $12

Check out Post Scriptum my dude.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the fuck did I just watch? You are telling me that is supposed to be a WW2 game? LOL

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

You can tell they're chasing that Fortnite crowd with the customization stuff.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Thank God this will suck, my backlog is already long enough. Thanks EA!

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If this is actual gameplay footage it looks phenomenal.
No way in hell. It's heavily scripted retardation. It looks half a step from a marvel movie. I hate it so much I refuse to do the work of rewatching, but it looks like ammo counter was not synching up with the visual in a few places. (Like quick burst and it appeared to drop 11 rounds, then the next longer burst it takes like 3x as long to go thru more rounds. I am fairly confidant if we are talking about the actual trailer that is your typical "in engine" shenanigans.

• 1Like

Hekotat

It looks like CGI to me, not actual game play. If it is actual gameplay the graphics are impressive but I bet that gets toned down at release.