Battlefield V

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Agreed. As much as I hate EA, I trust DICE to make the engine and netcode to handle a BR game amazingly well. I've never had a BF death that I felt I could blame on lag. and the games were always silky smooth FPS.

We must not have been playing the same BF1. Beta and Vanilla had 140+FPS on high settings @ 2560x1440, after the first expansion my FPS would barely hit 60fps on the same setup but with everything set to low and dropping down to 1920x1080, many others had this issue as well. Optimization went out the window for this game the longer in it's life it went. The last expansion I was pushing 20-30fps on the new maps.

One of the reasons I do not have high hopes for this newest variant. I will see what they have to offer but more than likely it will be a re-skin of BF1 in which case it will be a buy on sale item.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
We must not have been playing the same BF1. Beta and Vanilla had 140+FPS on high settings @ 2560x1440, after the first expansion my FPS would barely hit 60fps on the same setup but with everything set to low and dropping down to 1920x1080, many others had this issue as well. Optimization went out the window for this game the longer in it's life it went. The last expansion I was pushing 20-30fps on the new maps.

One of the reasons I do not have high hopes for this newest variant. I will see what they have to offer but more than likely it will be a re-skin of BF1 in which case it will be a buy on sale item.

Yeah i only played for the first few months. BF1 bored me somewhat quick. So I enver got to try it after the expansion etc. So very possible.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
BC2 was obviously the best battlefield when you take everything in to account, but I'd put BF1 top three. Put four hundred hours in to it easy.

Wow. I thought it was OK.

BC2
BF3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
destructible terrain, woman's achievements in ww2, and immersion

can't wait!

• 1Worf

Hekotat

Tranny on game cover and 20 mins til they actually show the game.

I guess I'm getting old, Just show me gameplay and a list of things you can do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Holy shit Trevor, you're not funny or even clever.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
watching this:

sleeping_at_computer_blog.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ who thought trevor noahwould be a good idea? Maximum cringe here.

Hekotat

lol Trevor is so full of shit.

Trevor: " I loved Co-op in BF1 and I can't wait to play that again, tell us about that"

Dev: "We haven't used Co-op since BF3 and we cannot wait to bring it back"

Women stories in the single player.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the most boring presentation ever. Just play the damn trailer.