Battlefield V

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm still thinking that it's the same shit marketing executive who's just sitting in his or her office listening to all the SJW interns coming straight off'a college campuses and thinking this is what ALL kids want. Yah, we have focus groups, but fuck those neckbeards, I want somebody with a fucking education.

Yah, until life gives them a lesson that's bigger than all of your schooling combined. Life doesn't give away free dick choppings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well now I see why CC takes so long to collect on top of being needed to upgrade weapons/vehicles.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
God please don't speed up the heal time. But yea seems people are not getting coins from conquest and others, seems only getting it from Grand Ops and I think breakthrough.

Can't wait for the bipod and vaulting fixes, both of those cause some of the most frustrating moments for me.

edit: Also, the stuka has to be one of my favorite things ever in the BF series.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wonder if they'll ever fix vehicles make no noise in BF games or if it'll be a 29.99 DLC.

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
The Tides of War stuff is frustrating... Many many times completing a challenge gives no credit and thus you need to do it multiple times to finally register or... it never registers at all and you are unable to complete the Tides of War activity for that week. Hopefully they fix that. I've also noticed more rubber banding lately (though not nearly as much as BF4 days lol)... Had none when the game first released.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well patch did a lot of good changes like vaulting, but also some shit ones like buffing the death cam and nerfing halftracks (which were usually death traps before patch).

Also some interesting planes changes nerfing British machine guns to bring in line with german's. Also lowered reload time of bombs/rockets. Also seems they still don't get the glint issue for recon's medium scope.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The death cam did not need a nerf, I liked that I couldn't tell exactly where I was shot from. Half tracks were insane sometimes, we once put 4 dynamite, 6 rockets and 2 AT grenades into a half track and it still killed us.

• 1Worf

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The death cam did not need a nerf, I liked that I couldn't tell exactly where I was shot from. Half tracks were insane sometimes, we once put 4 dynamite, 6 rockets and 2 AT grenades into a half track and it still killed us.

New death cam is super annoying (old one was better), on top of the fact it bugs out and doesn't count towards your death timer.

Interesting on halftracks, I always see or make them into death traps. They either blow up quick, or what I do is disable the engine and them mow down people that try and jump out.

Edit: Also just noticed tonight that they removed the bombing crosshairs (circles) when using bombs on the spitfire and stuka

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Sound is off at the moment, is that video just saying people who are turning graphics settings to ultra low or whatever are getting banned or are they actually running a third party program?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Running a 3rd party program that takes ingame settings to an extreme low quality.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Those were King Tiger Half Tracks! :p