Battletech

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I figured that's what it was since it looks like the entire list are pre-invasion Inner Sphere chassis.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I think getting all pilots to 4 health might be a requirement.

Hit in head, -1 health
Side torso destroyed, -1 health
Any knockdown, -1 health

Not sure about others, but LRM swarm that pops one in the head and then destroys your side torso and knocks you down? - 3 health for pilot. Not sure if you need to get a wound passed the health threshold or just reduce them to 0 to kill.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Even though they are entirely impractical in most situations, Marauders (and Mad Cats when Clans become a thing) are by far my favorite mechs. They better be included from the start!

Sadly the Marauder is one of the unseen so it won't be used in the game period. Unhappy days.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
In a very long tabletop campaign I had an Archer pilot, but I think that mech is one of the unseen. I love missle boats and can't wait to have a fire support mech like that.

Marauder and Warhammer were in game but removed - Battlemaster is still in, and he is unseen, so you may have a chance. Harmony Gold just had their lawsuit against Harebrained dismissed with prejudice so things are looking up.

In the meantime, try a Catapult.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think getting all pilots to 4 health might be a requirement.

Hit in head, -1 health
Side torso destroyed, -1 health
Any knockdown, -1 health

Not sure about others, but LRM swarm that pops one in the head and then destroys your side torso and knocks you down? - 3 health for pilot. Not sure if you need to get a wound passed the health threshold or just reduce them to 0 to kill.

A Dev during a stream mentioned he tends to lose Assault mechs not because they are destroyed, but because the pilots are incap'd. I guess that would make sense, since they have a shit ton of armor, they probably get a lot of headshots and knockdowns while absorbing many rounds of damage.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Sadly the Marauder is one of the unseen so it won't be used in the game period. Unhappy days.
slide2-marauder.jpg

EXidSjw.jpg

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Marauder and Warhammer were in game but removed - Battlemaster is still in, and he is unseen, so you may have a chance. Harmony Gold just had their lawsuit against Harebrained dismissed with prejudice so things are looking up.

In the meantime, try a Catapult.

Oh sweet, looks like I might be wrong about that Void.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh sweet, looks like I might be wrong about that Void.

After a bit of research it looks like they were only removed this year in February, so they should be able to add them back in quite easily if the lawsuit being dismissed is what was worrying them.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tommorow, but I'm wondering if it opens earlier in other time zones so I can try to learn to VPN for retards just to play tonight..

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Wonder what the mech customisation options are like- I want my Locust gunship horde back! 3 medium lasers and speed 12 for the win!

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
They seem good, there are different styles of mods from different manufacturers that do different bonuses.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hell back in 89-90 I got my Liao variant of the 80 ton Thug published, I was a semi famous man for like 25 seconds at One Eyed Jaques back then. sadly it never turned into a pussy magnet. Ahh well.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tommorow, but I'm wondering if it opens earlier in other time zones so I can try to learn to VPN for retards just to play tonight..

Its already 9am local for me on Tuesday and no bueno. Time zone stuff has been taken into account here.