BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Which thread?
I still need to actually explore this place lol
Funny, Strange, Random pics:

Some people complained that the prolific poster Chukzombi Chukzombi was reposting a lot of Facebook memes and he took a hiatus which slowed the thread. I'm both old and not on FB so I appreciate most things in that thread.

Edit: there are a few decent hngg threads, although the only one I see getting bumped much is the "Beauty of the female backside" thread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
You what? Is the thread still there?

I've been spending about 50/50 time here and there. The FSR thread is sorta addicting for me to browse.

Come for the FSR. Stay for the faggot slapfights like what's currently happening in YGWYFD.

FoH never stops giving. Kinda like Foler on one of his African safaris.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Still in the process of reading the thread but thought yall may appreciate it.
Seems the shit smearer challenged someone to send him $40 and he’d share his transcripts to prove he’s in a PHD program. Miscers agreed and then the faggot started moving the goal posts of course.
Classic shit smearer.

Happy Saturday y’all!

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit son I ain't got time to read 20 pages. I routinely fall behind on this forum as is. Make with the good bits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Holy shit son I ain't got time to read 20 pages. I routinely fall behind on this forum as is. Make with the good bits.
A miscer sent him $50 instead of the $40 and he claimed he would get the transcript. Posted today saying “postage says 14 days and I don’t owe anyone the transcript except the miscer who paid me.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Still in the process of reading the thread but thought yall may appreciate it.
Seems the shit smearer challenged someone to send him $40 and he’d share his transcripts to prove he’s in a PHD program. Miscers agreed and then the faggot started moving the goal posts of course.
Classic shit smearer.

Happy Saturday y’all!
If nobody likes him then he probably is in a long term program. Western universities cater to and cultivate insufferable people.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
#JustBodhyThings

7GiTzPMl.jpeg

kK4THPRl.jpeg

t6WZmlnl.jpeg

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
My cliffs:

1. Someone actually grew a set of balls and fronted the money to get the transcript.

2. I ordered the transcript immediately, but they don't post it until 48 hours after payment. Because they must have to develop it up and add all the shit for authenticity etc. I don't know exactly how the process works. It also has to make a journey of roughly 4000km from a regional area with nothing in between but desert.

3. I say only the guy who actually paid the money should receive the evidence. I showed him and him only, the evidence I ordered the transcript. I'll show him the photo of it when it actually shows up too. I'm checking the mailbox every day for a slip telling me its at the post office.

4. The others start squealing like autistic children laboring under the delusion anyone actually owes them a fucking thing, when we don't.

It'll come when it comes, and I just can't stop laughing at them squealing like children and thinking anyone owes them anything. I hope it goes on for pages and pages.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Misc is down again, btw, so expect an influx of us until the issue is rectified. I'll be in the gaming and music forums in the interim. I never really left those, since FOH ain't a bad place at all if you stick to the special interest forums.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If nobody likes him then he probably is in a long term program. Western universities cater to and cultivate insufferable people.
You aren't exactly wrong, my friend. Although I wouldn't call myself an insufferable person, certainly not in person and only considered so on BB.com because I disagree with the right-wing nutjobs.

Case in point of such an insufferable person, though: There's another grad student who's lower than me, he's in his Masters, but he constantly shits on everything and thinks he's smarter than everyone. He looks like a giant chicken nugget. He's an archetypal neckbeard, morbidly obese, literally a 40 year old virgin and very likely autistic. Tries to feign knowledge on any topic he hasn't read or understood and gives off that classic "Kids book report when he hasn't read the book" effect.

Shits all over the work of even highly esteemed professors, pissed off his supervisor to the point where the relationship terminated, and insulted me to no end with lame and bizarre criticisms of my work, eventually he tested even my patience and I told him to fuck off and deleted his contacts too.

I just can't fathom how some people would pretend like they're experts in literally everything rather than just admit there are ideas they don't know about. Severe Dunning Kruger.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron