BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

*sigh*

I guess I'm making the move. The misc is currently back, but it's been so unpredictable lately it seems inevitable that it's on its on its way out, so i may as well get a head start familiarizing myself with this place. I don't see the misc lasting to the end of 2023.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Go back to your ex now. We will abuse you more than they ever did. Of course if you weren't such pieces of shit you wouldn't be here in the first place. Just remember you made us do this.

We only hit you because we love you though.

P.S. no jews allowed.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Forum politics lol. I was a FoH poster back when Furor was guild leader. I wanted to become better in life so I joined bodybuilding forums and the misc is legit one of best forums i've posted on, thats if you lift.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Do you need a certain number of posts to view the politics forum topics.

on bb.com anyone can view all the topics and join in on our politics discussion sub forum.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I've been here for 8 months. I think there are some people who cannot post anywhere unless literally everyone on the forum already agrees with them and they never have to encounter any dissenting opinion.

We call those people safe-space needing faggots and treat them accordingly.

wow your still here. you fag quit on everyone in the beginning a number of times I thought you were gone for good. didnt you try to flex having a phd or something and then got dunked on?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
wow your still here. you fag quit on everyone in the beginning a number of times I thought you were gone for good. didnt you try to flex having a phd or something and then got dunked on?
I've been consistently posting on here, I just stick to the special interests forums since there's no childish squealing in there.

Nor did I claim I had a PhD. I'm in the PhD program and finished my first draft, and I ordered my transcript for the guy on R/P who paid for it. The rest of them are in squealing like autistic children going "Where's my transcript? Where's my transcript?" as if I owe them one fucking thing.

Sif' the faggot squealing like a fucking child is going to get the same end result as the guy who actually shelled out some money. What kind of fucking agoraphobic nerd thinks this is how the world works?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've been consistently posting on here, I just stick to the special interests forums since there's no childish squealing in there.

Nor did I claim I had a PhD. I'm in the PhD program and finished my first draft, and I ordered my transcript for the guy on R/P who paid for it. The rest of them are in squealing like autistic children going "Where's my transcript? Where's my transcript?" as if I owe them one fucking thing.

Sif' the faggot squealing like a fucking child is going to get the same end result as the guy who actually shelled out some money. What kind of fucking agoraphobic nerd thinks this is how the world works?

Amod Amod this man should be perma shawed until he produces said transcripts. We should stand in solidarity with our misc refugees even though they are a bunch of fags.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Tits or GTFO

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Amod Amod this man should be perma shawed until he produces said transcripts. We should stand in solidarity with our misc refugees even though they are a bunch of fags.
Do I owe anyone a thing?

Here is an analogy:

I own a music store. Every day, you sit outside my store squealing like an autistic child going "I want guitar! I want guitar!" I either ignore you or tell you you need to pay the money for it. You can't produce the money, yet you keep sitting there squealing like a child and generally annoying anyone who is nearby.

One day, a guy comes into my store, produces $2000, and walks out with the guitar you wanted. You accuse me and the guy of somehow being in cahoots, and you still sit there squealing unable to understand why he has a guitar and you don't.

Why did he get the guitar and not you?

• 2Moron
  • 1Potato

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do I owe anyone a thing?

Here is an analogy:

I own a music store. Every day, you sit outside my store squealing like an autistic child going "I want guitar! I want guitar!" I either ignore you or tell you you need to pay the money for it. You can't produce the money, yet you keep sitting there squealing like a child and generally annoying anyone who is nearby.

One day, a guy comes into my store, produces $2000, and walks out with the guitar you wanted. You accuse me and the guy of somehow being in cahoots, and you still sit there squealing unable to understand why he has a guitar and you don't.

Blah blah blah words words words, we don't take kindly to bet welchers around here American Inventor.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Do I owe anyone a thing?

Here is an analogy:

Blah blah blah you bang trannys and play with your own shit

• 2Like
  • 1Moron

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Forum politics lol. I was a FoH poster back when Furor was guild leader. I wanted to become better in life so I joined bodybuilding forums and the misc is legit one of best forums i've posted on, thats if you lift.

Y'all can make our bodybuilding thread better

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do I owe anyone a thing?

Here is an analogy:

Bill Murray Film GIF

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Worf