BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
This right here is why you don't have access to pol, and never will: you're a lying sack of shit.

You didn't get 'cancelled' from pol access here, you never had it. Furthermore, it wasn't because you're 'challenging' anything at all, it's because everyone without exception said you're a massive piece of shit leftist cocksucker who isn't to be trusted and your posting here has proved that out x10. That's the nature of people like you and there's no fixing it: fraud and delusion. I don't need any more of that here.

But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself that you have done nothing wrong here, or at the misc, or anywhere else and you're just persecuted. Because you're delusional and can't accept reality. Enjoy your own little world, but don't try to drag the rest of us into it with you.
We should require him to post his dissertation here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why'd you get banned back on misc?

I agree about that faggoty autistic technique they have here, it's the absolutely fucking epitome of cringe. A dude literally spent his own money to buy FOH currency to cancel me from the sub forum for a day.

Imagine being that dude. I spend my money on holidays, coffees, nice clothes, perfumes, books etc. Never, ever, would I dream of spending money to cancel someone on a forum. That's a black hole of autism right there.

I got cancelled from the politics section as well, simply for challenging right-wing anti-vaxxer bullshit.
I don't post any topics there, but I will answer them.

It was some kind of race topic where people say much more extreme things than I did, but I got banned.

I'm like one of the few people on that site who can think straight and actually knows about the topics people post, so of course I got banned because of that.

In the UFO thread here I was explaining how the whole topic is nonsense and part of entertainment, so the mod there gave me some kind of week ban.

Internet forums used to have people who were interested in topics. Now they are populated by uneducated pussies who are overly sensitive people with low self-esteem. So, if you say something they can't tolerate they attempt to drive you away, ban you, etc.

It's not worth posting in these places if you can't have discussions because you're talking to a bunch of faggot types.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Goddamn they are definitely not sending there best. Or certainly not people who can read, it's a shame. Hell even Bhody figured it out and he's retarded.
I'm not paying for special access to talk to some dimwits about topics they don't know anything about.

I can do that for free, lol.

• 3Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This right here is why you don't have access to pol, and never will: you're a lying sack of shit.

You didn't get 'cancelled' from pol access here, you never had it. Furthermore, it wasn't because you're 'challenging' anything at all, it's because everyone without exception said you're a massive piece of shit leftist cocksucker who isn't to be trusted and your posting here has proved that out x10. That's the nature of people like you and there's no fixing it: fraud and delusion. I don't need any more of that here.

But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself that you have done nothing wrong here, or at the misc, or anywhere else and you're just persecuted. Because you're delusional and can't accept reality. Enjoy your own little world, but don't try to drag the rest of us into it with you.
This is the faggot shit I was talking about.

No one with any kind of life or IQ gives a FUCK about some internet forum.

I like getting into discussions, learning about news, and perspectives on things. I barely pay any attention to who I'm talking to on forums. I don't care who JohnnyWad5000 is. It's meaningless. What's interesting are the topics.

However, literal faggots like you turn places into a soap opera.

I have guys on BB.com who keep records of things I've said and stories I've told, meanwhile, I can't remember who the fuck these people are.

That's because I'm not some petty faggot.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>

I like getting into discussions, learning about news, and perspectives on things. I barely pay any attention to who I'm talking to on forums. I don't care who JohnnyWad5000 is. It's meaningless. What's interesting are the topics.

I have guys on BB.com who keep records of things I've said and stories I've told, meanwhile, I can't remember who the fuck these people are.

Confess Tell Him GIF by ABC Network

• 1Worf

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

Clearly you give a fuck based on this post alone.

It looks like you give quite a few fucks, tbh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

It's my fucking forum, you moron. Of course I care about it.

And you were given a timeout for acting like a twat and failing to follow moderator instructions. Quel surprise, you don't agree. Oh well.

If you give so little fucks about this place and care so little about fitting in, well I'm certain that feeling can be better accommodated. Is that what you want?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't post any topics there, but I will answer them.

It was some kind of race topic where people say much more extreme things than I did, but I got banned.

I'm like one of the few people on that site who can think straight and actually knows about the topics people post, so of course I got banned because of that.

In the UFO thread here I was explaining how the whole topic is nonsense and part of entertainment, so the mod there gave me some kind of week ban.

Internet forums used to have people who were interested in topics. Now they are populated by uneducated pussies who are overly sensitive people with low self-esteem. So, if you say something they can't tolerate they attempt to drive you away, ban you, etc.

It's not worth posting in these places if you can't have discussions because you're talking to a bunch of faggot types.
maybe you bb guys need to not have faggot gay ass mods

i mean our mods are faggots, but theyre not gay faggots

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dang, I tried doing that and I got a message that I was banned forever for Spam. Ded srs.

RIP my account I guess.

Edit: I logged out and logged back in and anything I try still says I'm banned. I guess I'll see how things shake out.
Damn bro. I hope you can get it sorted out. I just noticed Adam16121 caught a ban too and he was posting during the outage. He may have caught the same deal.

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

you know, reading your postings, you were fine, right up until we said that ai could replace the worthless shrinks in the world and you got emo cuz youre a worthless shrink

this bitch ass starts getting emo jun 4th

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
maybe you bb guys need to not have faggot gay ass mods

i mean our mods are faggots, but theyre not gay faggots
I got banned here as I couldn't post in the UFO thread because I pointed out the topic is some kind of scan and not worth getting excited about.

That's as gay as shit. That's the mod/poster having a psychological meltdown about a genuinely stupid and obviously fake topic, UFOs, to the point where they can't stand hearing they might be fake.

I was done with this site after that one.

Any site where you can be shut up for writing logical and coherent ideas is totally useless.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
you know, reading your postings, you were fine, right up until we said that ai could replace the worthless shrinks in the world and you got emo cuz youre a worthless shrink

this bitch ass starts getting emo jun 4th
As an example, I don't recall that worthless exchange, but you do.

WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH?

Why do you collect things people said in your mind?

You are likely a worthless person who shouldn't be on the internet. Internet forums are a hobby like being in a pub and having a laugh with some friends.

Your post is feminine, like some fucking girlfriend bringing up a comment you made six months ago that she's still mad at.

Disgusting.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got banned here as I couldn't post in the UFO thread because I pointed out the topic is some kind of scan and not worth getting excited about.

That's as gay as shit. That's the mod/poster having a psychological meltdown about a genuinely stupid and obviously fake topic, UFOs, to the point where they can't stand hearing they might be fake.

I was done with this site after that one.

Any site where you can be shut up for writing logical and coherent ideas is totally useless.
like i said b4, our mods are faggots, so b4 they decide to issue a ban, they discuss it in a faggot council. so it's not just 1 mod that thought you were acting like a bitch ass, the majority or every mod viewed you as a bitch ass, as the faggot council has decided.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

You are likely a worthless person who shouldn't be on the internet. Internet forums are a hobby like being in a pub and having a laugh with some friends.

Your post is feminine, like some fucking girlfriend bringing up a comment you made six months ago that she's still mad at.

Disgusting.
Ok, that's enough. I don't have time for your type anymore. You think the previous one was bad? Try this one on for size.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Disgusting.
actually i don't even know who the fuck you are, i don't read the ufo thread or depression thread, but i did click on your profile and read all your posts to find out why youre acting like such a bitch ass b/c i too was once a faggot mod

• 1Worf

multiplemiggs

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn bro. I hope you can get it sorted out. I just noticed Adam16121 caught a ban too and he was posting during the outage. He may have caught the same deal.
Who knows, maybe I'm banned too. They don't deal with "message from Ron" alts and he stays there all day bumping his threads, or johnnyfag1 and his repeated threads, but users get banned for posting on a forum when it has a less user friendly interface than even the most crudest Unix message board.

• 3Like