BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
Holy fuck, I live in Masakari/XterraRobs head rent-free. This thread was deader than Trump's 2024 hopes until he came in and made a post about me. Gossiping like a pre-pubescent girl. Someone check Rob for a pubeless cunt.
I know those feels. I was attacked relentlessly by those conservative cowards daily for years.

Once my rep power went past 300K most of them figured out there was no stopping me.

EctoCanuckFB.png

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Swear to god if you bring that sperg Bodhy back...
LOL at calling anyone a sperg in this place, for starters.

I'm the only mister who stayed around. The others all left after the novelty of "Omg! Misc shutting down" wore off. I contribute to the other forums here.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
TheAdlerian TheAdlerian are you unbanned from the other forum yet?
The people now posting there are total idiots and no one is capable of having any kind of conversation.

You can see that even the most interesting topics get idiotic responses because no one can formulate a thought to continue past the first post.

I might go back in one year from my banning, which is in May 2024.

However, I can't see even one topic that makes me want to respond, so I may never return.

That forum is dead.

I'm not going to post much on here either. I learned you have to pay for partial access, which I would never do. Also, I was in the UFO thread providing logical analysis and the douche blocked me with some kind of faggoty autistic technique they have on here.

That was it for me.

I'm tired of the pussies on these kinds of sites.

I'm on another site under a different name, which I haven't done since 2007. I am very popular, having fun, and talking about things I'm interested in with a more adult crowd.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
The people now posting there are total idiots and no one is capable of having any kind of conversation.

You can see that even the most interesting topics get idiotic responses because no one can formulate a thought to continue past the first post.

I might go back in one year from my banning, which is in May 2024.

However, I can't see even one topic that makes me want to respond, so I may never return.

That forum is dead.

I'm not going to post much on here either. I learned you have to pay for partial access, which I would never do. Also, I was in the UFO thread providing logical analysis and the douche blocked me with some kind of faggoty autistic technique they have on here.

That was it for me.

I'm tired of the pussies on these kinds of sites.

I'm on another site under a different name, which I haven't done since 2007. I am very popular, having fun, and talking about things I'm interested in with a more adult crowd.
I wish you the best wherever you go. You contributed a lot to the BB forum over the years. It's definitely not what it used to be there, anymore. If you feel like sharing, I'd be interested in hearing about the other online community you're at, or any others you recommend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user