BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Edit: wrong thread

Anyways, why don't we have an official reddit for the misc yet? r/zyzz is pretty popular we could take over that.

Last edited:

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't say I'll miss the misc. I was contemplating leaving for good anyway. The regular misc is boring as fuck with no interesting topics and R&P is just MinisterOfChildLust spamming his TDS threads 20 times per day and RapeyPat and Sillie melting down constantly.
I am going to missed you bro.

BigNik78

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol @ you feggerinos not being on the getbig.com g&o board. This is cool too though, hope they fix misc.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The Misc is only down for server updates over the weekend.
Sure, regular people who post there don't give a fuck. For some, it is literally their entire life. So naturally, they start behaving like a crackfiend who has lost their pipe whenever the misc goes down.

Probably shaking in cold sweats wondering if their precious internet points are gone for good.

• 3Moron
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

BigNik78

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure, regular people who post there don't give a fuck. For some, it is literally their entire life. So naturally, they start behaving like a crackfiend who has lost their pipe whenever the misc goes down.

Probably shaking in cold sweats wondering if their precious internet points are gone for good.
At least we lift Sir Smearington.

• 2Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

MrWhippy

Golden Knight of the Realm

If true.....Why are you here?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
1711890126254.png

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Clown World

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If true.....Why are you here?
I've been at FOH the entire time since the first misc exodus in 2022. I'm the only one who stayed, I post in the TV and Movie and Gaming forums, but the mod cancelled me from the politics section since it's a safe space for right-wing extremism.

• 3Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I've been at FOH the entire time since the first misc exodus in 2022. I'm the only one who stayed, I post in the TV and Movie and Gaming forums, but the mod cancelled me from the politics section since it's a safe space for right-wing extremism.

Don’t lie, it’s because you are a lying faggot and we hate you as much as misc does.

• 4Like
  • 4Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Fukkin lol.I can see that by his reaction score of -4,216
Brutal
Yeah, as you can see, there's common ground here with the misc. You articulate an opinion that runs counter to the batshit Nazism on both forums, you get a lot of angry hand flapping.

• 2Moron
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You dumb fuck. You were making up shit, and people tried to find proof of what you're saying.. and guess what? It was a fucking lie, perpetrated by you and you alone. Had zero to do with fucking political parties, and 100% to do with you being a lying cunt. Get fucked.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

MrWhippy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, as you can see, there's common ground here with the misc. You articulate an opinion that runs counter to the batshit Nazism on both forums, you get a lot of angry hand flapping.
Not hating on you dawg but if you draw this kind of reaction on multiple forums you might want to take a good look at yourself .
Unless you are trolling , in which case carry on

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
You dumb fuck. You were making up shit, and people tried to find proof of what you're saying.. and guess what? It was a fucking lie, perpetrated by you and you alone. Had zero to do with fucking political parties, and 100% to do with you being a lying cunt. Get fucked.
That's the difference between Misc and FoH. FoH takes themselves way too seriously. Where a MISC'r would just laugh and make fun of someone in reply, FoH will double down just like your reply.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wait I forgot, meatheads probably never watched movies.

Too busy shrinking testes for 'gains'.