BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Also Reagan was Pro abortion.
Checkmate atheists
Reagan was pretty much the antichrist. The mongloids like McCain that worship him are the reason the republican party is bad. News at 11.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Is that what Reagan believed?
This thread is about our new immigrants and welcoming them with open arms to our forums. Those who crossed the mighty river of the internet looking for welcoming home, with only the sweat of their backs.

• 1Pathetic

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
A large government that works
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
^^^

I'd rather fap to this guy's avatar than ExPatriot ExPatriot 's previous one.

You couldn't keep up with any of our resident shitlibs, and that's for the best, believe me.

@Chris @Xequecal Lendarios Lendarios and whoever the fuck else...it's nothing but retards. Retards all the way down.
You might be surprised. NYPat and Ecto are pretty retarded.

If Sillie comes over, he's like a dumber version of someone like Chris.

• 1WTF

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This thread is about our new immigrants and welcoming them with open arms to our forums. Those who crossed the mighty river of the internet looking for welcoming home, with only the sweat of their backs.
Yes, we immigrants are hard working and loyal to our new home. Willing to contribute to making our new society better than our last.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Shit lib checkin in. I thought I was conservative until I heard Tucker Carlson laugh at the Matt Gaetz child trafficking charges. Fukk these fukkin weirdo cultist child humpin' conservatives. I thought libs were bad, then I find y'all conservatives are just as quick to whip it out to the nearest little kid. Gross. I'm all set to move to marz and leave humanity behind. Anyway, now I'm playing for the other team and trying to figure out which color of the rainbow to dye my hair. semi srs. I just hate both parties, so I will take up the position of the resident shit lib.

Shouldn't confuse conservatives with Republicans, which are part of the uniparty. Liberals are retards.

• 1Truth!

Eightdeuce

Shouldn't confuse conservatives with Republicans, which are part of the uniparty. Liberals are retards.
You're replying to a self proclaimed mega hoor that tried organizing a gang bang on herself while claiming to be a female instead of a man from India that's larping in order to get pictures of muscular body builders.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You're replying to a self proclaimed mega hoor that tried organizing a gang bang on herself while claiming to be a female instead of a man from India that's larping in order to get pictures of muscular body builders.

Thanks for the heads up! lol

• 1Like

Eightdeuce

Pickles_McFloofing Pickles_McFloofing what say you to these charges?
All she can say is that "no she's really a female and not a pajeet larping as one." The rest of the charges are well discussed and documented over on bb.com. but hey if she wants to be a MegaSloot as her former screen name defined her (him?), then I won't judge, and I invite her to bring whatever slooty identity she wants to this forum. Whether it's a reformed gang banger turned lesbian man hater or not.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users