BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How long until Ossoi Ossoi gets into an argument with the new members about his diet and 2% body fat?

Of course the alternative is that we end up with what is essentially dozens of Ossois...

...fuck. Oh God.

• 8Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I just found out Eliot Rodger was a miscer.

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

Also, if this is just going to be another hate-filled safe space where you shut down and squeal like a petulant child at the the first hint of disagreement, then fuck ya, I'm out.
The only one shutting down and squealing like a petulant child when someone disagrees with your worthless views seems to be you. You are free to spew your retarded garbage here as much as you want but you aren't free from other posters shitting on you for being a low IQ retard. Welcome and :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You are a liberal cuck and an admitted chit smearer who sucks tranny cock and lets them bottom you out. I'm sure that there are some here who will miss you though...

The only one shutting down and squealing like a petulant child when someone disagrees with your worthless views seems to be you. You are free to spew your retarded garbage here as much as you want but you aren't free from other posters shitting on you for being a low IQ retard. Welcome and :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.
I see that it didn't take long for Bodhy to introduce his real self.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How long until Ossoi Ossoi gets into an argument with the new members about his diet and 2% body fat?

Of course the alternative is that we end up with what is essentially dozens of Ossois...

...fuck. Oh God.

I'm optimistic that coming from body building forum they are intelligent enough to know pseudo science and nonsense when they see it

I look forward to agreeing with them, admiring their body composition and walking our dogs together whilst racking up lines of creatine on...objects

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I just found out Eliot Rodger was a miscer.

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

Also, if this is just going to be another hate-filled safe space where you shut down and squeal like a petulant child at the the first hint of disagreement, then fuck ya, I'm out.

You're feigning disgust, you knew what you were walking into before you signed up here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
We're not run by leftists, so no, it's not that type of place.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I see that it didn't take long for Bodhy to introduce his real self.
You're feigning disgust, you knew what you were walking into before you signed up here.
Well you may or may not recall but when we moved over here, I purposely avoided bringing misc shit over and starting in on Doody (Body's nickname for unaware FoH'ers). But today he decided to try and run his passive aggressive cuntiness so I fired...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eightdeuce

...fuck. Oh God.
He seems alright so far, and he can't be as bad as the misc resident psuedo scientist who says he has a genius level IQ, is a long time practicing psychiatrist, and has a world record shattering squat at over 1000lbs for 3 reps. Which would get him into a weightlifting hall of Fame if he would just bother to record it to provide proof. But alas, that weight is a casual accomplishment for him and not worth arguing over.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
He seems alright so far, and he can't be as bad as the misc resident psuedo scientist who says he has a genius level IQ, is a long time practicing psychiatrist, and has a world record shattering squat at over 1000lbs for 3 reps. Which would get him into a weightlifting hall of Fame if he would just bother to record it to provide proof. But alas, that weight is a casual accomplishment for him and not worth arguing over.

• 3Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Is his name Dustin?

Fuck, that really takes me back.

1657400455312.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Eightdeuce

I sayith onto thee, Bibbity Bobbity Boo.
I know it must sting to have to listen to my zingers. Poor child.
Does this mean you confirm that you're an mk ultra sex slave who's an actual female that went from super hoor to lesbian feminist which is what you imply over at the misc? Serious question here since I respect this foh forum and believe they deserve to know what kind of posters they're giving refuge to.....

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oh great, someone is letting in a bunch of unvetted refugees? if we had any women here I might be pretty upset. We dont so I guess its cool.

They are welcome to go family style on Vanessa if they want to get their rape on, no one will mind, including Vanessa.

• 3Like

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does this mean you confirm that you're an mk ultra sex slave who's an actual female that went from super hoor to lesbian feminist which is what you imply over at the misc? Serious question here since I respect this foh forum and believe they deserve to know what kind of posters they're giving refuge to.....
Flattery will get you no where, peasant. The misc gang bang sadly didn't work out, were you on the list? I asked for suggestions on how to get a health check for all the participants. Then I decided dick was perhaps too complicated to operate safely. One wouldn't be on the same side of the fence as livestock, and male humans tend to be even more dangerous.

• 1WTF
  • 1OK, Sure