BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the BB.com section has a rich history itself.

Lots and lots of women have flocked there for attention, swore they'd never give nudes, and the nudes would always come out. There was even a misc wiki website with all the women that laid down their breasts for the Misc. It's gone now I think.

The Misc was featured on some news site that interviewed Angie Varona because there were some miscers obsessed with her.

I think some dude live streamed his suicide on there?

Miscer hook ups, dude who made a sex doll out of paper towel rolls or something, so many things.

Angie 1.PNG
Angie 2.PNG

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Lots and lots of women have flocked there for attention, swore they'd never give nudes, and the nudes would always come out. There was even a misc wiki website with all the women that laid down their breasts for the Misc. It's gone now I think.

The Misc was featured on some news site that interviewed Angie Varona because there were some miscers obsessed with her.

Miscer hook ups, dude who made a sex doll out of paper towel rolls or something, so many things.

View attachment 420917View attachment 420916
I don't know how the misc did it, but it had the ability to turn some housewives into hoes. I guess a bunch of ripped dudes (no homo) had that affect

Edit: the suicide was CandyJunkie and the female miscer Staberella was a center piece because she had apparently encouraged him just before he offed himself. The misc didn't let her live it down for years until she eventually disappeared

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know how the misc did it, but it had the ability to turn some housewives into hoes. I guess a bunch of ripped dudes (no homo) had that affect

One of the properties of the internet is that hos move from areas of greater concentration to one of lesser concentration.

It's hosmosis.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 9 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Thats called a fifi in the military (and incidentally prison). That thing is monstrosity

kcadrenalin

Bronze Knight of the Realm

View attachment 420917View attachment 420916
Every Time.
hH6kmPP.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
All she can say is that "no she's really a female and not a pajeet larping as one." The rest of the charges are well discussed and documented over on bb.com. but hey if she wants to be a MegaSloot as her former screen name defined her (him?), then I won't judge, and I invite her to bring whatever slooty identity she wants to this forum. Whether it's a reformed gang banger turned lesbian man hater or not.
He has a vageena?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Btw encouraging suicide here will get you banned.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I just found out Eliot Rodger was a miscer.

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

Also, if this is just going to be another hate-filled safe space where you shut down and squeal like a petulant child at the the first hint of disagreement, then fuck ya, I'm out.

• 2Moron

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I just found out Eliot Rodger was a miscer.

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

Also, if this is just going to be another hate-filled safe space where you shut down and squeal like a petulant child at the the first hint of disagreement, then fuck ya, I'm out.
You are a liberal cuck and an admitted chit smearer who sucks tranny cock and lets them bottom you out. I'm sure that there are some here who will miss you though...