BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi Ossoi , you can finally get some fitness tips to work on those lovehandles.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Awww yeah in on misc

Screenshot_2022-07-04-23-17-56-93_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So what actually happened? BB get bought out and your playground shutdown?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe good to know for newcomers is that Screenshots is the adolescent humor/boobie subforum, no one has posted an actual screenshot there since 2002 but the name is tradition.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
So what actually happened? BB get bought out and your playground shutdown?

Bought out for the 815218th time. Before the sale, they cut off the Misc Forum to the general public, and then I think made it so no new members could enter (kind of a death spiral now). The person who purchased it is Tai Lopez. Since the Misc Forum is about as based as the community here and BB.com is a business, you could see why it would be a sore sight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eightdeuce

They prob aren't shutting down The Misc but some people there hopped on the rumor bandwagon and now there's a bunch of threads saying goodbye and trying to find alternative forums that are similar. This place seems to have made the top of the list because of the similar culture. So regardless of what happens you guys will likely have a few new regular posters here

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Eightdeuce

Maybe good to know for newcomers is that Screenshots is the adolescent humor/boobie subforum, no one has posted an actual screenshot there since 2002 but the name is tradition.
Yeah screenshots and off topic seem to be the main two places that match the misc the most

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry about your shit-tier forum.

Welcome to our shit-tier forum.

• 12Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Took a few pages to figure out what BB.com stood for, as I haven't been there since I lost all of my gains, some 10 plus years ago...

On the plus side, it reminded me to go check up on Dom at Broscience, and see what's new.

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
So, checked out the politics forum, but can't see anything of the threads when I enter them. Why is that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

So, checked out the politics forum, but can't see anything of the threads when I enter them. Why is that?
Takes 14 days of automatic currency to opt in. It keeps out the spamers and tracking bots...as well as confirming that you really want jump into the cesspit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
Takes 14 days of automatic currency to opt in. It keeps out the spamers and tracking bots...as well as confirming that you really want jump into the cesspit.

Uh, so whats the currency that needs to be gained in order to opt-in to the user groups for that specific section?

Very unique way I have to say for keeping away unwanted posters.

Burns

Uh, so whats the currency that needs to be gained in order to opt-in to the user groups for that specific section?

Very unique way I have to say for keeping away unwanted posters.
Every day at 12AM EST you will automatically receive 10 Latinum that can then be used to eventually buy this pass.

Don't know why it costs 280 instead of 140 though; will have to ping Amod Amod for an answer, cause I am too lazy to go digging for it.