BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I might stick around here tbh. I used to flag run for the FoH wsg team with Sean and keystone etc after the WoW BDF transfer.

Guys, someone post all the retarded woke and crazy shit Sean posts at that other forum he frequents now.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Guys, someone post all the retarded woke and crazy shit Sean posts at that other forum he frequents now.

We have plenty of those guys on BB.com and I am hoping that few, if any, of them show up here but you may ultimately find out that everything changed in 2012...

ETA: Formerly Bellaire resident in the Summers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
fuck it takes 28 days for new people to access politics?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The end game really opens up once you've got access to politics and gun threads.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Dislike

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
fuck it takes 28 days for new people to access politics?
3. You should see 1 item called a "Bully Pol Pit Pass". This item costs UPDATE: 280 Latinum, which is equal to 2 times 14 days(!) of site membership you must spend to purchase this item. Click on the "Purchase" button.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

The have to do their time in purgatory.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Welcome to all the fresh meat! Hopefully you all enjoy your time here. Check out the rules and info threads that have been linked, and read the stickies in Comments/Suggestions and also check down the page there for interesting drama site news over time. If you're interested in the gun club, all it takes is clicking a link on the info page in that section to gain access.

As for the Pol Pit, since Masakari Masakari is vouching for you(r) collective characters, I can give you early access. No pressure! :)

And thanks to Masakari Masakari for planting the seed for some new members, your medal is forthcoming:emoji_ok_hand:

• 7Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 10 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Welcome to all the fresh meat! Hopefully you all enjoy your time here. Check out the rules and info threads that have been linked, and read the stickies in Comments/Suggestions and also check down the page there for interesting drama site news over time. If you're interested in the gun club, all it takes is clicking a link on the info page in that section to gain access.

As for the Pol Pit, since Masakari Masakari is vouching for you(r) collective characters, I can give you early access. No pressure! :)

And thanks to Masakari Masakari for planting the seed for some new members, your medal is forthcoming:emoji_ok_hand:

Just helping out my bros.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users
I made it. if someone could please grant me access to the political forum, I would be grateful. Thank you.

edit: this old man figured it out, Thank you.

• 3Like
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
In on new Misc.... 21 years of posting - gone.
17 year Miscer checking in. Originally Crinoid. Also was BeerStein and a few others, depending on how often I forgot my password. Current MegaSloot. Now I am Pickles.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users