BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Every day at 12AM EST you will automatically receive 10 Latinum that can then be used to eventually buy this pass.

Don't know why it costs 280 instead of 140 though; will have to ping @Amod for an answer, cause I am too lazy to go digging for it.
3. You should see 1 item called a "Bully Pol Pit Pass". This item costs UPDATE: 280 Latinum, which is equal to 2 times 14 days(!) of site membership you must spend to purchase this item. Click on the "Purchase" button.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
So, just to prove you new guys from BB are not actually CrossFit fags...
How do you do a "chin up"?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Drunk Crossfit GIF by Wildcardsc

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 10 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hello and welcome from the reigning forum and all time all star "asshat"!

"What is the asshat award" I hear you ask -

it's a prestigous honour bestowed upon the best looking, most intelligent, funniest, wisest forum member. Play your cards right and you too could receive this great title. Fortunately for you it is a one term award which means I will pass down my ass to the next lucky recipient.

Some advice.

a) For the sake of your own sanity avoid the weight loss thread Weight Loss Thread unless you want to see people who are scared of carbs regurgitating all kinds of pseudo science. If you enjoy making fun of idiots then by all means dip your toe in the low carb water!

b) Certain posters have been able to unlock some of my Ossoi Ossoi achievements. The key to unlocking more is left up to you

c) want to fit in around here? Go to the movie and TV forum and complain that every single show is "woke"

d) General comment based on another forum I'm in having a similar influx of "refugees" -
d II ) People are tribal, avoid the temptation for it to become "us" and them
d III) Onus on new blood to integrate/adapt rather than vice versa

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good times on MISC and the IFBB section back when it was unmoderated and the owners of bb.com thought it was a good idea to have sponsored athletes and Olympia competitors post on the forums without any moderation.

I cracked myself up too many times in the early 2000's. I also happen to be a FOH 2003'er. My resume is deep.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Good times on MISC and the IFBB section back when it was unmoderated and the owners of bb.com thought it was a good idea to have sponsored athletes and Olympia competitors post on the forums without any moderation.

I cracked myself up too many times in the early 2000's. I also happen to be a FOH 2003'er. My resume is deep.
fucking 2003er coming in and ruining everything. Bring back the noows days.

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Welcome to this christian dating site.
Vanessa Vanessa will fill you (giggity) in on how to properly transition. I can provide prescriptions for all your HRT needs. There are no girls on the internet after all. Foler Foler can get you a ps5 once he's back. Fedor Fedor is the way.
Tits or gtfo.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Due to current events, the process for vetting people into the political forum is taking longer than usual.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

it's a prestigous honour bestowed upon the best looking, most intelligent, funniest, wisest forum member. Play your cards right and you too could receive this great title. Fortunately for you it is a one term award which means I will pass down my ass to the next lucky recipient.

Some advice.

a) For the sake of your own sanity avoid the weight loss thread Weight Loss Thread unless you want to see people who are scared of carbs regurgitating all kinds of pseudo science. If you enjoy making fun of idiots then by all means dip your toe in the low carb water!

b) Certain posters have been able to unlock some of my Ossoi Ossoi achievements. The key to unlocking more is left up to you

c) want to fit in around here? Go to the movie and TV forum and complain that every single show is "woke"

d) General comment based on another forum I'm in having a similar influx of "refugees" -

This is about as perfect an introduction to you as I could have possibly hoped.

Well Done Reaction GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Some advice.

You forgot to mention you simp after a woman who literally fucks dogs and you snorting cocaine off another dudes dick trying to provoke lesbian reciprocation. I think those things are more important than everything else in your cringe post.

Welcome to our shitty forum, refugees.

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
You forgot to mention you simp after a woman who literally fucks dogs and you snorting cocaine off another dudes dick trying to provoke lesbian reciprocation. I think those things are more important than everything else in your cringe post.

Welcome to our shitty forum, refugees.
wut-tvperu.gif

• 16Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 21 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You forgot to mention you simp after a woman who literally fucks dogs

No, I kicked her out at 5am on Boxing day then went into bedroom of airbnb and put on my Bose Noise cancelling headphones whilst she banged on door asking another chance and for her stuff

The rest is true

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users
With atleast 3 45lb plates sir

Some advice.

No, plenty of no carb no fruit I get my micros from powdered pills that do jack chit retards on the misc.

I feel like I’m the only one fighting for fruits as a pwo
Should have gotten that Michelin star bb...
I might stick around here tbh. I used to flag run for the FoH wsg team with Sean and keystone etc after the WoW BDF transfer.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I might stick around here tbh. I used to flag run for the FoH wsg team with Sean and keystone etc after the WoW BDF transfer.

Just been going through and there is a lot of very worthwhile stuff here that looks active! Liking it...

so are we getting all the low test faggots?

How many do you require and I'll see what I can do for you...

Not me of course though coz I don't roll like that!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users