BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You fucking THINK SO?

You've already been told by Mods to pack it up, you fucking drooling imbecile.
with our amod budget slashed AND giving them lifetime tenure, theyve become as responsive as uvalde police

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Racism. No kidding, either.

Just a qualification here. I've got a ten day ban from the misc because I hurled a racial epithet at another poster, but that poster attacked me first, and has previously hurled a lot of homophobic and transphobic slurs at me, always completely unprovoked. Based on the misguided belief that I'm a homosexual or that I bang trannies.

Even though, long before that episode I argued extensively against the biological reality of race, refuted racist conspiracy theories, and constantly called out Trump for his racist and stupid beliefs/comments/actions.

In short, you don't judge someone's character by deliberately trying to provoke an angry reaction out of them. You look at the philosophies they embody. And I don't embody any racist philosophies.

• 3Moron
  • 2Worf
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 6 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I don't embody any racist philosophies.
200.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just a qualification here. I've got a ten day ban from the misc because I hurled a racial epithet at another poster, but that poster attacked me first, and has previously hurled a lot of homophobic and transphobic slurs at me, always completely unprovoked. Based on the misguided belief that I'm a homosexual or that I bang trannies.

Even though, long before that episode I argued extensively against the biological reality of race, refuted racist conspiracy theories, and constantly called out Trump for his racist and stupid beliefs/comments/actions.

In short, you don't judge someone's character by deliberately trying to provoke an angry reaction out of them. You look at the philosophies they embody. And I don't embody any racist philosophies.
I look forward to more of your insightful rhetoric.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

If race differences arent real, how come you sound white? Checkmate tranny fucker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

God what a cry baby American Inventor faggot.

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

This guy obviously sucks. Just ban him now or only let him accesss Vanessa Vanessa ’s thread lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I knew that it was only a matter of time until you showed your true colors faggot...

0hgRPnV.png

3aMuuIT.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Cringe
  • 3WTF
Reactions: 15 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I knew that it was only a matter of time until you showed your true colors faggot...

0hgRPnV.png

3aMuuIT.png

When you match with ladyboys it is incredibly easy to set up fuks

Why do you think gay men are so promiscuous? Because all they care about is looks with none of the "getting to know you" stuff associated with women. Which is why the ladyboys are acting like men - they're gay men.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
When you match with ladyboys it is incredibly easy to set up fuks

Why do you think gay men are so promiscuous? Because all they care about is looks with none of the "getting to know you" stuff associated with women. Which is why the ladyboys are acting like men - they're gay men.
Take a look at what I said though: I'm both describing the culture of thailand and how simple it is to get laid with a ladyboy. I actually figured all this out from the safety of my armchair in Australia, because Tinder allows you to do that. You can project your account anywhere in the world and talk to women in any country. I was testing my hypothesis that women in Western cultures are making it unusually difficult to get laid.

You know how people sometimes say it's really easy to get laid as a gay guy? That's because they happen to know something about culture. It doesn't mean they go around actually fucking other guys. That's not the only way to get insight into the proclivities of this or that sex culture.

I think the fact I can talk about this comfortably without going into some sort of homosexual crisis means I'm secure in my own sexuality. Those who are deep in the closet are usually the ones who get unnnaturally aggressive in conversations like this and go out of their way to reassure us of their sexuality.

You know what is really gay, though? Storing information and posts about a younger man on a file on your computer. That's gay and creepy.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Take a look at what I said though: I'm both describing the culture of thailand and how simple it is to get laid with a ladyboy. I actually figured all this out from the safety of my armchair in Australia, because Tinder allows you to do that. You can project your account anywhere in the world and talk to women in any country. I was testing my hypothesis that women in Western cultures are making it unusually difficult to get laid.

LMAO matches do not correlate 1:1 to lays.

LMAO you have a rich 1st world country in your bio and are casting your net in a developing nation. Of course you are going to get matches regardless of what you look like.

I got 1000+ matches in a month last year in Poland. Get off the plane, install Tinder, buy premium for unlimited likes and just spam like to see who matches you back. 1 year later and I still haven't viewed them all - Tinder means nothing.

The rest of your post is just nonsense and I repeat what I said - you won't last long here

I'm semi tempted to go against my morals, principles as someone who constantly refers to the "hive mind" here, but I'm restraining myself from calling for the mods to do us all a favour and just end your misery now

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

You know how people sometimes say it's really easy to get laid as a gay guy? That's because they happen to know something about culture. It doesn't mean they go around actually fucking other guys. That's not the only way to get insight into the proclivities of this or that sex culture.

I think the fact I can talk about this comfortably without going into some sort of homosexual crisis means I'm secure in my own sexuality. Those who are deep in the closet are usually the ones who get unnnaturally aggressive in conversations like this and go out of their way to reassure us of their sexuality.

You know what is really gay, though? Storing information and posts about a younger man on a file on your computer. That's gay and creepy.

Can you please find another forum to go and fag up?

• 5Like