BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Or, here's an idea, take all the evil ideology like organized theft, murder, and civilizational destruction you just advocated for and fuck off.

Malthusians should practice what they preach and visit Canada for some healthcare.

Anyone who advocates for forced population reduction should volunteer first.

• 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Anyone who advocates for forced population reduction should volunteer first.

Gladly, you shouldn't be considered because surely you'll save the world, like your children. LOL. No offense but fuck breeders they are selfish. And I can tell I struck a nerve when I received an ad hominem attack. He lost at the argument right there.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Gladly, you shouldn't be considered because surely you'll save the world, like your children. LOL. No offense but fuck breeders they are selfish. And I can tell I struck a nerve when I received an ad hominem attack. He lost at the argument right there.
Argument? There's no argument here. If you or anyone tries to institute those policies, we go to war. There's no common ground to be had, thus nothing to argue over.

Furthermore, I'm starting to see that there's no such thing as a harmless self-avowed crazy person.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

You realize that developed economies are either already experiencing depopulation or soon will if the trend continues?

Factor in likely increased drops in fertility rates as the amount of micro plastic endocrine disruptors continue to leak into the environment and the birth rates will soon be below species survival rates

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Argument? There's no argument here. If you or anyone tries to institute those policies, we go to war. There's no common ground to be had, thus nothing to argue over.

Furthermore, I'm starting to see that there's no such thing as a harmless self-avowed crazy person.

I'm going to like all your posts because I'm the better person.

Its just my opinion. You called me dumbfuck. No offense but thats grounds for starting an argument. Dumbfuck.

Lightning Fast
Its just my opinion. You called me dumbfuck. No offense but thats grounds for starting an argument. Dumbfuck.
If your 'opinion' is that I need to be robbed or enslaved to fund others' sloth(UBI), sterilized or killed ('breeders' ended), and that all my people need to be killed to 'save the world', then the most charitable description of you is indescribably stupid.

The more apt description is pure unadulterated evil. Evil doesn't deserve an argument, can't be reasoned with, and doesn't respect bargains. You also admit that you are a schizo. So why should I host an evil schizo here so he can spread his poisonous opinions throughout the wider world?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

I'm sure the current aristocracy in the West views itself as world savers. The system they helped cultivate intentionally limits the development and potential of those who exist within it, essentially rendering them as "useless eaters".

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If your 'opinion' is that I need to be robbed or enslaved to fund others' sloth(UBI), sterilized or killed ('breeders' ended), and that all my people need to be killed to 'save the world', then the most charitable description of you is indescribably stupid.

The more apt description is pure unadulterated evil. Evil doesn't deserve an argument, can't be reasoned with, and doesn't respect bargains. You also admit that you are a schizo. So why should I host an evil schizo here so he can spread his poisonous opinions throughout the wider world?

Poisonous opinion? If you were of the half of the population that lived on the planet, you would be grateful. I'm not condoning genocide for godsake. I just think we should restrict breeding, like making people wait till the age of 30 to have children.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Poisonous opinion? If you were of the half of the population that lived on the planet, you would be grateful. I'm not condoning genocide for godsake. I just think we should restrict breeding, like making people wait till the age of 30 to have children.
Literally advocating for turning the entire population retarded.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Literally advocating for turning the entire population retarded.

Theres limited resources on this planet. If we continue to overbreed we will run out of that. If it was half of the population, things would last much longer? No?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You also admit that you are a schizo. So why should I host an evil schizo here so he can spread his poisonous opinions throughout the wider world?

Also, this is very offensive to a Schizo person. I'm just trying to say you come off as a bad person. I want to save the world man. That's what I've been doing with my schizophrenia. I'm not promoting evil ideologies. Its very sound and reason.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Theres limited resources on this planet. If we continue to overbreed we will run out of that. If it was half of the population, things would last much longer? No?

Is that to sustain our consumer driven culture? Or would you propose an evolution of our consumer habits to make finite resources less constrained?

Lightning Fast
Also, this is very offensive to a Schizo person. I'm just trying to say you come off as a bad person. I want to save the world man. That's what I've been doing with my schizophrenia. I'm not promoting evil ideologies. Its very sound and reason.
I'm the bad person because I don't like slavery, genocide, murder, and crazy people who advocate for such things? Did you really just say that?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What resources are we running out of? Be specific.

Tesla is farming Cobalt and Nickel to the bone. There is finite tesla cars in this finite world. If we continue to herp derp overbreed we will eventually run out of resources. Are you dumb? Are you blind?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
M09RQtgv.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users