BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm the bad person because I don't like slavery, genocide, murder, and crazy people who advocate for such things? Did you really just say that?

I'll be honest. I've been a long time FoH lurker and I don't want to get on your bad side. But I'm not promoting slavery, genocide and murder. I just want governments to enforce regulations on birthing children. Is that wrong? Is that not sound? Are we not going to run into a problem in the future with overpopulation? Please tell me your not like Elon Musk.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tesla is farming Cobalt and Nickel to the bone. There is finite tesla cars in this finite world. If we continue to herp derp overbreed we will eventually run out of resources. Are you dumb? Are you blind?
You want genocide the planet because we are running out of Cobolt and Nickel? THIS is your argument??? Fuck you are dumb.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Tesla is farming Cobalt and Nickel to the bone. There is finite tesla cars in this finite world. If we continue to herp derp overbreed we will eventually run out of resources. Are you dumb? Are you blind?
You're literally a mouth breathing imbecile. Do you realize how much of the inside of the earth has been explored? Do you understand how many space rocks full of materials there are?

Just because we have grabbed a big part of what's lying right under our noses doesn't mean we've come close to finding even a tiny percentage of what exists.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This thread needs a warning label.

Qy03keO9.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Who decides what's enough cobalt? Who decides who gets to breed or not? Who decides if we get to have new technology or not? If I'm on UBI why should I ever work? If you exchange the word "I" in the last sentence with "the population" who is going to farm the food necessary to feed everyone who survived your pogroms? Robots? Who makes the robots? Why should they make them instead of sit on their asses and collect UBI?

Could you sub in the personality in your head with an IQ over 90 please?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll be honest guys. I'm very science minded and all I think about is the future. Sources are finite. We don't have infinite materials for everyone. If we restrict breeding and aim for a population cap half the size of what we got. We would be better off. We prob be more educated.

I'm against breeders because I see it in the hood. I spent a lot of time in the hood and would witness women having 9 children all taken by CPS. Dumb people are outbreeding the smart people. Its only logical for smart people to realize this and not partake of breeding.

• 1EyeRoll

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll be honest guys. I'm very science minded and all I think about is the future. Sources are finite. We don't have infinite materials for everyone. If we restrict breeding and aim for a population cap half the size of what we got. We would be better off. We prob be more educated.

I'm against breeders because I see it in the hood. I spent a lot of time in the hood and would witness women having 9 children all taken by CPS. Dumb people are outbreeding the smart people. Its only logical for smart people to realize this and not partake of breeding.
You might want to re-read what you just posted as bolded...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
So you're also a fag and a racist. Great.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dumb people are outbreeding the smart people. Its only logical for smart people to realize this and not partake of breeding.
The most ILLOGICAL statement yet. They are out-breeding us so we should stop breeding all together.

Fucking genius level idiocy.

• 2Worf

Lightning Fast
How do you conclude I'm a fag and a racist? Just curious. For you to pontificate that if you even can.
You just implied that black people are all stupid and should be eradicated. You also said that breeders are bad, so you must be practicing what you preach by biting every pillow you come across.

You really can't think through anything you post, can you.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You just implied that black people are all stupid and should be eradicated. You also said that breeders are bad, so you must be practicing what you preach by biting every pillow you come across.

You really can't think through anything you post, can you.

In my hood, its latinos that breed. You are assuming. You can't really post without assuming, can you?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm willing to meet bygones with bygones. If you are. I don't really want any hate. Not the type for it. I just post my opinion and my truth. Unfortunately I get ad hominem attacked and called a dumbfuck for that. That's not fair. Think fair. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
In my hood, its latinos that breed. You are assuming. You can't really post without assuming, can you?
Oh my bad, you want to eradicate all the BROWN people because they're stupid. That's still racist, genius.

And you didn't answer the fag part so it looks like you're not a steer from Texas.

Lightning Fast
I'm willing to meet bygones with bygones. If you are. I don't really want any hate. Not the type for it. I just post my opinion and my truth. Unfortunately I get ad hominem attacked and called a dumbfuck for that. That's not fair. Think fair. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule
Fuck yourself. You come in here and say all that shit and the least you'll get is called a massive dumbfuck. You deserve far worse. YOU are the problem with the world. You say you want to save the world, by killing half of it. You are insane and in a sane world you should be in an institution.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Resources sure are finite. Sucks that we have no way of finding out how to do more with less of something or finding a better way to utilize it. It really did suck how much less gas we have after hitting Peak Oil in the '70s.

• 2Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fuck yourself. You come in here and say all that shit and the least you'll get is called a massive dumbfuck. You deserve far worse. YOU are the problem with the world. You say you want to save the world, by killing half of it. You are insane and in a sane world you should be in an institution.
You are making a lot of assumptions. That's not fair. You don't know me. I'm pro life. I just think we need to take breeding in moderation. I'm not racist btw. I fuck with latinos. I fuck with all races. You are assuming a lot of things with your posts. I just want to pointed that out since your nut huggers wouldnt.